Parliament Speaker Says Georgia Moving forward, Opposition Interrupts with USSR Anthem
Georgian Parliament Speaker Archil Talakvadze has stated during his speech in parliament today that a fair court is the basis of state development and “Georgia is on the right path” in this regard. However, the opposition played the anthem of the Soviet Union during the speech, stating that the situation in the country is ‘alarming in many fields,’ agenda.ge reports.
Talakvadze, who presented an annual report of parliament's activities, stated the judicial reform is successful in the country, with surveys of foreign organisations proving this, and the number of lawsuits from Georgia to the European Court of Human Rights has decreased by 60 per cent.
He stated that the current government “is the guarantor of peace and security” and will allow nobody to stir destabilization, responding to the opposition’s ‘warning’ of a possible confrontation if a Russian delegation is allowed into the country during the CoE ministerial in Tbilisi in May, the event Georgia is hosting as the CoE chair country.
- Georgia Lifts Ban on Entry of Small Trucks from Armenia According to the agreement, light trucks can cross the border of Armenia and Georgia through the Bagratashen - Sadakhlo checkpoints.
- MFA: Embassy in Georgia Sends 4th Group of Armenia Citizens to Homeland To note, due to the introduction of a strict quarantine in the Marneuli and Bolnisi regions of Georgia as a result of the novel coronavirus, the movement of people is still prohibited toward the Sadakhlo...
- Armenian and Georgian Citizens Can Cross the Border with ID Cards: Nikol Pashinyan The visit was held at a very high level, I want to thank Giorgi Gakharia [Prime Minister of Georgia], all our Georgian partners for the productive and impressive visit.
- Pashinyan Considers Armenian-Georgian Partnership One of the Key Guarantees for Regional Stability "I am more than convinced that all preconditions exist for that. Undoubtedly, the centuries-old friendship, that is based on common values and historical heritage, creates a firm base for our cooperation",...
- Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages “Today, we removed 39 Facebook accounts, 344 Pages, 13 Groups and 22 Instagram accounts as part of a domestic-focused network that originated in the country of Georgia,” Nathaniel Gleicher, Head of...
Armenian PM and his Family Test Positive for Novel Coronavirus
Vladimir Putin Sends Birthday Greetings to Nikol Pashinyan
Armenian Parliament Approves Bill on Creating New Patrol Service at First Hearing
President of Artsakh Congratulates Armenia’s PM on Birthday
President of Artsakh Addresses Congratulatory Message on Children’s Day
Armenia Records 9492 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenian President Addresses Congratulatory Message on Children’s Day
International Child Protection Day
Tnjri: 2039 Years-Old Unique Tree of Artsakh
Air Temperature Will Go Up By 2-4 Degrees
Two More COVID-19 Cases Confirmed In Artsakh
SpaceX Sends Astronauts Into Orbit
Armenia Records 9282 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of Pentecost
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Arayik Harutyunyan Signed a Decree on the 2020 Summer Draft and Demobilization
US Breaks All Ties With WHO, will no longer Finance It — Trump
Armenia Citizens Holding Ordinary Passports Can Travel to China Without Visa as of Monday
President Sarkissian Congratulates Croatia’s Milanović on Statehood Day
Armenia Records 8927 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Wind: 5 km/h