Parliament Speaker Says Georgia Moving forward, Opposition Interrupts with USSR Anthem
Georgian Parliament Speaker Archil Talakvadze has stated during his speech in parliament today that a fair court is the basis of state development and “Georgia is on the right path” in this regard. However, the opposition played the anthem of the Soviet Union during the speech, stating that the situation in the country is ‘alarming in many fields,’ agenda.ge reports.
Talakvadze, who presented an annual report of parliament's activities, stated the judicial reform is successful in the country, with surveys of foreign organisations proving this, and the number of lawsuits from Georgia to the European Court of Human Rights has decreased by 60 per cent.
He stated that the current government “is the guarantor of peace and security” and will allow nobody to stir destabilization, responding to the opposition’s ‘warning’ of a possible confrontation if a Russian delegation is allowed into the country during the CoE ministerial in Tbilisi in May, the event Georgia is hosting as the CoE chair country.
- Armenian and Georgian Citizens Can Cross the Border with ID Cards: Nikol Pashinyan The visit was held at a very high level, I want to thank Giorgi Gakharia [Prime Minister of Georgia], all our Georgian partners for the productive and impressive visit.
- Pashinyan Considers Armenian-Georgian Partnership One of the Key Guarantees for Regional Stability "I am more than convinced that all preconditions exist for that. Undoubtedly, the centuries-old friendship, that is based on common values and historical heritage, creates a firm base for our cooperation",...
- Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages “Today, we removed 39 Facebook accounts, 344 Pages, 13 Groups and 22 Instagram accounts as part of a domestic-focused network that originated in the country of Georgia,” Nathaniel Gleicher, Head of...
- Saakashvili Says it was Mistake to Leave Georgia What I regret most of all today is that I left Georgia in 2013. I just abandoned everything and left. I did it not because I was afraid of being jailed. You know that they threatened me of the same in...
- Geogian FM: Direct Flights with Russia Should Be Resumed He stated that “none of Russian citizens” have faced any problems in Georgia since June 2019, during or after the protests in Tbilisi which were sparked by the address of Russian MP Sergey Gavrilov...
Armenia's PM Hopes to Reach Arrangement with Russian President over Gas Price
Artsakh is Ready to Take all Necessary Measures of Self-Defense: Artsakh MFA
8 Coronavirus Patients in Armenia Are in Very Critical Condition
PM to Keep in Spotlight Capital Programs
Eduardo Eurnekian to Provide Armenia Government $250,000 to Help Fight Coronavirus
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Oil Falls After Saudi Arabia, Russia Delay Meeting
People Must Apply Until Monday 11:59pm for Customs Clearance of Cars Purchased in 2019 but not Imported to Armenia
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Reuters: UK PM Johnson will Continue to Lead Government, Housing Minister Jenrick Says
Fitch Revises Outlook on Armenia to Negative; Affirms at 'BB-'
The Indian Express: Statue of Unity Put Up "For Sale" on OLX for COVID-19 Donations
Larsi Highway Is Open Only For Trucks
BBC: PM Admitted to Hospital Over Virus Symptoms
Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire, Wounds Artsakh Defense Army Soldier
Guardian: Ireland's PM Returns to Medical Practice to Help in Coronavirus Crisis
BBC: Tiger at Bronx Zoo Tests Positive For Covid-19
Armenia Records 833 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Trump Threatens Tariffs on Oil Imports
France24: Japan Expected to Declare State of Emergency Over Coronavirus
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 8 km/h