Azerbaijan Violates Truce 190 Times Past Week
The adversary breached the truce at the zone of contact between the Karabakh and Azerbaijani opposing forces about 190 times, from February 16 to February 22.
During this time the Azerbaijan armed forces fired more than 1,800 shots toward the military positions of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), and with various-caliber rifle weapons, the Artsakh Ministry of Defense (MOD) press service informed.
Vanguard units of the Artsakh Defense Army respect the ceasefire regime and continue to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the 28th Anniversary of the Massacre of Armenians in Maragha The massacre in Maragha is an unprecedented war crime committed by the Republic of Azerbaijan, on the basis of hatred against Armenians aimed at the annihilation of the Armenian population.
- Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire, Wounds Artsakh Defense Army Soldier Artsakh Defense Ministry urged the adversary to abstain from provocative actions, stressing that in case of escalation of the situation the Azerbaijani side will be the one responsible for the consequences.
- Ex-chief of Armenian Army's General Staff on Four-Day Artsakh War According to Khachaturov, the adversary had set the objective to carry out an operation that would make people escape so that it could seize major territories, including Mataghis, Talish, Martakert, Fizuli...
- Azerbaijan Tries To Cover Up Its Own Actions By Spreading Desinformation Azerbaijani official information platforms disseminate the border service’s absolutely false and concocted information about the situation at the border. Shushan Stepanyan, Spokesperson of the Republic...
- Minsk Group: the Co-Chairs Recognize the Role of the Population of Nagorno-Karabakh in Deciding Its Future Accordingly, the Co-Chairs do not accept the results of these “elections” as affecting the legal status of Nagorno-Karabakh and stress that the results in no way prejudge the final status of Nagorno-Karabakh...
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the 28th Anniversary of the Massacre of Armenians in Maragha
IMF to Disburse $280 Million to Armenia after the Board Meeting in Mid-May
OPEC+ To Continue Negotiations for Reaching Consensus with Mexico
72-Year-Old Man Dies from Coronavirus in Armenia
Armenia PM: National Currency is Strengthening its Stability
Roads in Armenia are mainly passable
Armenia Records 937 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The New York Times: Boris Johnson Leaves Intensive Care
Government Approves AMD 8.5 Billion for Application Submitted by Economic Entities - Discussions on Anti-Crisis Measures Continue
US Ready for Arms Control Talks with Russia, China if They Meet Its Criteria
Artsakh Information Headquarters: Four Artsakh Police Officers Are Self-Isolated
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
Up to 150 Members of the Saudi Royal Family Infected With Coronavirus
Armenia: Government Approves 10th Activity to Support Micro-Businesses as Part of Ots Effort to Offset the Impact of COVID-19
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held a Phone Conversation with the Foreign Minister of of Lithuania
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 9 km/h