Azerbaijan Violates Truce 190 Times Past Week
The adversary breached the truce at the zone of contact between the Karabakh and Azerbaijani opposing forces about 190 times, from February 16 to February 22.
During this time the Azerbaijan armed forces fired more than 1,800 shots toward the military positions of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), and with various-caliber rifle weapons, the Artsakh Ministry of Defense (MOD) press service informed.
Vanguard units of the Artsakh Defense Army respect the ceasefire regime and continue to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on the Statement Issued by the Foreign Ministry of Azerbaijan Regarding the Inauguration of the newly Elected President of Artsakh in Shushi Armenia is committed to an exclusively peaceful settlement of the conflict within the framework of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship
- Pashinyan: If Necessary, I’m Ready to Discuss the Karabakh Issue with Artsakh Ex-Presidents According to him, there was always the idea of peacekeeping forces in previous documents and public statements.
- Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed April four-day war showed how fragile the Agreement on Ceasefire is and how easy it is to break it. Until now, on NKR-Azerbaijan border and on Armenia-Azerbaijan border people are dying, and if we summarize...
- Canada FM: There has Not Been any Change to Our Position on Nagorno-Karabakh In a letter addressed to the Armenian National Committee of Canada (ANCC) on May 4th, Canada’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Hon. François-Philippe Champagne clarified Canada’s position on Artsakh...
- Liberation of Shushi: The Turning Point of the “Wedding in the Mountains” May 8 in the history of the Karabakh war will perhaps be remembered as a turning point – with that day marking the start of the operation called “wedding in the mountains”, which changed not only...
India PM Wishes Speedy Recovery to Armenian Counterpart
Armen Sarkissian Sent A Congratulatory Message To The President Of Italy
EU Army Project Lives on as Brussels Plans Eye-Watering €8 BILLION Fund
Nikol Pashinyan Had a Telephone Conversation With Alexander Lukashenko
3 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Artsakh
CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Spoke To UK’s Minister for European Neighborhood And The Americas
101-Year-Old Resident of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recovers from Coronavirus
Armenia Records 10009 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rudik Hyusnunts Appointed Chief Adviser to Artsakh President
Russia not Welcome at G7: Trudeau
Putin and Trump Discussed G7 Summit, Oil Markets in Call
Georgia Won't Open Borders for Armenian Tourists
Georgia’s PM Congratulates Prime Minister Pashinyan on Birthday
Armenian Armed Forces Only Respond to Provocations by the Adversary - Defense Ministry
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received Samvel Babayan
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Nikol Pashinian on the Occasion of His Birth Anniversary
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Electric Networks of Armenia CJSC
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia: SRC Carries out Strengthened Control over Export of Certain Agricultural and Medical Goods
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 12 km/h