Iran Coronavirus Death Toll Reaches 12
The number of confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in Iran has reached 47, with the death toll climbing to 12, ISNA reported citing local authorities, TASS reports.
Earlier on February 23 the death toll was 8.
The fatalities have been recorded in the provinces of Qom, Markazi and Mazandaran.
- Iran Presses for IMF Loan Iran’s central bank wrote last month to the International Monetary Fund to request the $5 billion from its Rapid Financing Initiative, an emergency programme that aids countries faced with sudden shocks...
- Zarif Rejects Trump’s Claim amid Tensions in Iraq Zarif dismissed Trump’s allegation, saying Iran has no “proxies” but friends in Iraq.
- TASS: Tehran Calls US Sanctions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic ‘Medical Terrorism’ Due to American threats, European medical equipment makers do not trade with Iran and do not sell us medical goods.
- Iran Extends Leave for Prisoners Until April 19 Due to Coronavirus He also stated that it is impossible to inspect passengers by checking their temperatures since this causes big traffic jams.
- Opening Armenia’s Embassy in Tel Aviv Contradicts with Interests of Palestinian Nation: Hossein Amir-Abdollahian He referred to the positions of Islamic countries on the necessity of realization of the rights of Palestinian people and strongly condemned any normalization of ties between Arab and non-Arab countries...
MFA: Embassy in Georgia Sends 4th Group of Armenia Citizens to Homeland
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Health Minister: Armenia Confirms 12 COVID-19 Deaths
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the 28th Anniversary of the Massacre of Armenians in Maragha
IMF to Disburse $280 Million to Armenia after the Board Meeting in Mid-May
OPEC+ To Continue Negotiations for Reaching Consensus with Mexico
72-Year-Old Man Dies from Coronavirus in Armenia
Armenia PM: National Currency is Strengthening its Stability
Roads in Armenia are mainly passable
Armenia Records 937 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
The New York Times: Boris Johnson Leaves Intensive Care
Government Approves AMD 8.5 Billion for Application Submitted by Economic Entities - Discussions on Anti-Crisis Measures Continue
US Ready for Arms Control Talks with Russia, China if They Meet Its Criteria
Artsakh Information Headquarters: Four Artsakh Police Officers Are Self-Isolated
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Trump Says He Had Good Call with Russia's Putin, Saudi King on Oil
Armenia's Coronavirus Spread Doubling Rate Comes Near to 10 Days: Minister
Two More Coronavirus Cases Registered in Artsakh
Armenian National Team is 102th in FIFA/Coca Cola World Rankings
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Turkish President Expressed Readiness to Provide Armenia with the Provision of Medicine
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Artsakh President Chaired an Enlarged Meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission Coordinating the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
Wind: 9 km/h