Armenia Premier: We Started Brilliant Ecnomic Year
We start the year with a high economic note, Armenia’s Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan wrote on Facebook, and he added as follows:
"The following indicators were recorded in January 2020: Growth in economic activity - 8.9 percent. Industry growth - 13.4 percent. Construction growth - 7.7 percent. Trade turnover growth - 10.3 percent. Services growth - 13.2 percent. Electricity production growth - 18.7% growth. Export growth - 20.4 percent, news.am reports.
- CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On The legislative amendments introduced by the Armenian government suggest that the provision of the law allowing the Central Bank to publish the names of dishonest creditors will continue to be considered...
- 18th Anti-Crisis Measure is Adopted in Armenia "With this, we want to say our words of encouragement and appreciation to the companies that have been able to maintain jobs and payrolls during these difficult times," he added.
- Armenia State Revenue Committee on Volumes of Trade Turnover In 2019, the volumes of import into Armenia made up AMD 2,661,000,000, which is 11% more than the indicator in 2018
- Moody's Reaffirms Ameriabank Ba3 Rating with Stable Outlook Despite the challenging environment amid the coronavirus outbreak Moody’s expects that the Bank’s funding and liquidity profiles will remain stable.
- Armenia Mining Companies to Pay Environment Tax According to her, these deductions will be determined by the authorities in the environmental domain, and they will be reflected in the budgets of the communities in whose territory the activities of these...
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Italian Counterpart on National Day
Asian Development Bank, Electric Networks of Armenia Sign $20mn Working Capital Support Loan
India PM Wishes Speedy Recovery to Armenian Counterpart
Armen Sarkissian Sent A Congratulatory Message To The President Of Italy
EU Army Project Lives on as Brussels Plans Eye-Watering €8 BILLION Fund
Nikol Pashinyan Had a Telephone Conversation With Alexander Lukashenko
3 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Artsakh
CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Spoke To UK’s Minister for European Neighborhood And The Americas
101-Year-Old Resident of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recovers from Coronavirus
Armenia Records 10009 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rudik Hyusnunts Appointed Chief Adviser to Artsakh President
Russia not Welcome at G7: Trudeau
Putin and Trump Discussed G7 Summit, Oil Markets in Call
Georgia Won't Open Borders for Armenian Tourists
Georgia’s PM Congratulates Prime Minister Pashinyan on Birthday
Armenian Armed Forces Only Respond to Provocations by the Adversary - Defense Ministry
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received Samvel Babayan
President Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Nikol Pashinian on the Occasion of His Birth Anniversary
President of Artsakh Receives Delegation of Electric Networks of Armenia CJSC
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 12 km/h