Armenia Premier: We Started Brilliant Ecnomic Year
We start the year with a high economic note, Armenia’s Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan wrote on Facebook, and he added as follows:
"The following indicators were recorded in January 2020: Growth in economic activity - 8.9 percent. Industry growth - 13.4 percent. Construction growth - 7.7 percent. Trade turnover growth - 10.3 percent. Services growth - 13.2 percent. Electricity production growth - 18.7% growth. Export growth - 20.4 percent, news.am reports.
- Fitch Revises Outlook on Armenia to Negative; Affirms at 'BB-' Banking sector fundamentals will weaken as a result of the coronavirus shock, captured by the negative banking sector outlook for 2020.
- Central Bank Forecasts 0.7% Economic Growth in Armenia for 2020 At the end of last year, the CBA had forecast 5.3% economic growth for this year, whereas the government—4.9%.
- Gazprom Armenia Plans to Increase Natural Gas Price for Consumers Gazprom Armenia intends to increase the price of natural gas for the country’s consumers by 36% from July 1.
- Heritage Foundation: Armenia Needs to Improve Judicial Effectiveness to Have Freer Economy According to the report, to attract greater investment and finally break out of its holding pattern to move higher into the mostly free category, Armenia will need to focus more intently on improving judicial...
- Armenian Government Develops Multi-Billion Business Aid Packages An additional 80-billion-dram fund will be developed aimed at re-organization of the economy and its positioning in accordance to the parameters of the post-crisis period, PM Nikol Pashinyan said at the...
Armenia's PM Hopes to Reach Arrangement with Russian President over Gas Price
Artsakh is Ready to Take all Necessary Measures of Self-Defense: Artsakh MFA
8 Coronavirus Patients in Armenia Are in Very Critical Condition
PM to Keep in Spotlight Capital Programs
Eduardo Eurnekian to Provide Armenia Government $250,000 to Help Fight Coronavirus
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Oil Falls After Saudi Arabia, Russia Delay Meeting
People Must Apply Until Monday 11:59pm for Customs Clearance of Cars Purchased in 2019 but not Imported to Armenia
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Reuters: UK PM Johnson will Continue to Lead Government, Housing Minister Jenrick Says
Fitch Revises Outlook on Armenia to Negative; Affirms at 'BB-'
The Indian Express: Statue of Unity Put Up "For Sale" on OLX for COVID-19 Donations
Larsi Highway Is Open Only For Trucks
BBC: PM Admitted to Hospital Over Virus Symptoms
Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire, Wounds Artsakh Defense Army Soldier
Guardian: Ireland's PM Returns to Medical Practice to Help in Coronavirus Crisis
BBC: Tiger at Bronx Zoo Tests Positive For Covid-19
Armenia Records 833 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Trump Threatens Tariffs on Oil Imports
France24: Japan Expected to Declare State of Emergency Over Coronavirus
This Is Our Armenian Pizza: Turks Have Lashed Out at Kim Kardashian for Describing Lahmacun as Armenian Pizza (VIDEO)
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
March 15: Tehlirian’s Bullet Toppled Talaat to the Ground
Armenian Coat of Arms Printed on Famous American Rapper's Jacket
Joaquín Caparrós Appointes as Armenian National Team Head Coach
Catholicos Aram I Held Phone Talk with Noubar Afeyan over Coronavirus Vaccine
PACE Rapporteur: I Am Astonished And Appalled By The Azerbaijani Government’s Shameful Exploitation Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia on the military incident at the Armenian-Azerbaijani border
Baku’s Refusal of the Illusions of Restoring Its ''Territorial Integrity'' Will Help to Proceed with the Peace Process: Artsakh MFA
Opening Armenia’s Embassy in Tel Aviv Contradicts with Interests of Palestinian Nation: Hossein Amir-Abdollahian
Wind: 7 km/h