Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial
A delegation, led by Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Garibashvili, today visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan to pay tribute to the sanctified martyrs of this tragedy, NEWS.am reports.
Then the delegation visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute.
The Georgian delegation headed by Garibashvili arrived in Armenia yesterday on a two-day official visit.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Birthday Greetings to Irakli Garibashvili Our peoples are bound by deep-rooted affinities and a dialogue coming from the depths of centuries, which determines the vision of future cooperation between our two friendly nations.
- Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Georgian Premier Having expressed their unwavering will to have their own nationhood more than a century ago, today as well the friendly Georgian people consistently reaffirm that long-cherished aspiration by building...
- Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili to Pay Official Visit to Armenia Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will host an official dinner in honor of Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili.
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Giorgi Gakharia The interlocutors discussed issues regarding the transit of Armenian goods through the territory of Georgia.
- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Georgia continues. The Premier was hosted by President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi.
Armenia Records 340723 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
David Babayan Received Representatives of Democratic Union Party of the Republic of Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Body of Killed Civilian Handed Over to Artsakh
Biden Says He Does Not Accept Anybody’s Red Lines Referring to Ukraine
Azerbaijan Again Halts Search Operations for Casualties of the 2020 Artsakh War
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Human Rights Watch Condemns Human Rights Violations in Azerbaijan
Murderer of Artsakh Civilian Identified
United Russia Congress Re-Elects Medvedev as Party’s Chairman
Any Status Within Azerbaijan is Unacceptable for the People and Authorities of Artsakh: David Babayan
Armenia Records 340396 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
At the Request of Erdogan,Putin Informed Him about the Main Results of the Trilateral Meeting of the Leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia in Sochi
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Atrocities Committed by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Against the Civilian Population of Artsakh Are a Continuation of the Policy of Armenophobia: MFA Spox
Putin, Erdogan Speak on the Phone
Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the OSCE Secretary General
Kremlin Says Putin-Biden Talks to Be Held as Videoconference
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Armenian History of ATMs (from the Series "Inventions of the Armenians")
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
Water Tariff in Armenia to Increase on January 1
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan