MFA: Embassy in Georgia Sends 4th Group of Armenia Citizens to Homeland
The embassy of Armenia in Tbilisi on Friday organized the departure of the fourth group of Armenian citizens who are in Georgia and wished to travel back to Armenia.
With the special permission given as a result of negotiations with the Georgian side, through a corridor allowed in Marneuli town, and accompanied by the patrol police, the embassy carried out 26 more Armenian nationals’ departure the homeland, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia informed.
To note, due to the introduction of a strict quarantine in the Marneuli and Bolnisi regions of Georgia as a result of the novel coronavirus, the movement of people is still prohibited toward the Sadakhlo border checkpoint; but this restriction does not apply to trucks.
- Georgia Lifts Ban on Entry of Small Trucks from Armenia According to the agreement, light trucks can cross the border of Armenia and Georgia through the Bagratashen - Sadakhlo checkpoints.
- Armenian and Georgian Citizens Can Cross the Border with ID Cards: Nikol Pashinyan The visit was held at a very high level, I want to thank Giorgi Gakharia [Prime Minister of Georgia], all our Georgian partners for the productive and impressive visit.
- Pashinyan Considers Armenian-Georgian Partnership One of the Key Guarantees for Regional Stability "I am more than convinced that all preconditions exist for that. Undoubtedly, the centuries-old friendship, that is based on common values and historical heritage, creates a firm base for our cooperation",...
- Parliament Speaker Says Georgia Moving forward, Opposition Interrupts with USSR Anthem Opposition members interrupt parliament speaker's speech with USSR anthem.
- Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages “Today, we removed 39 Facebook accounts, 344 Pages, 13 Groups and 22 Instagram accounts as part of a domestic-focused network that originated in the country of Georgia,” Nathaniel Gleicher, Head of...
Armenia to Reach Italy's Figures if Tempo of Spread of Coronavirus Remains Unchanged: Armenia's PM
Artsakh President Instructs Reappointed FM to Intensify Work on Foreign Policy Front
Yerevan Zoo Will be Closed for Visitors on Children’s Day
Yerevan-Brussels-Yerevan Regular Flights to Resume on June 27
ECHR Delivers Advisory Opinion on Robert Kocharyan’s Case
Armenia PM Signs New Decision
Armenian President Offers Condolences to King Felipe VI of Spain
Artsakh President: There Can Phased Solution to Conflict But Only in One Option
Kamo Aghajanyan Appointed Director of National Security Service of Artsakh
David Babayan is Appointed Karabakh Presidential Adviser
Karabakh President to Azerbaijan Counterpart: Have You Chosen Path to Solving Issue Through Force?
Trump Says will Hold Friday Press Conference on China
Armenia Records 8676 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Samvel Babayan to Be Appointed Secretary of Karabakh Security Council
Masis Mayilian is Re-Appointed Artsakh FM
Rome Colosseum to Open after 3-month Coronavirus Shutdown
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan had a Private Meeting with Republic of Armenia Prime-Minister Nikol Pashinyan
PM Pays Tribute to Heroes of Sardarapat Battle
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
The "Koltso" operation of deportation of Armenian villages of Artsakh
Armenian Values and Upbringing Always Helped Me: Paul Ignatius, Former US Navy Minister
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
How Can the Armenian Genocide Be Forgotten? Russian TV Journalist to Ukrainian Politician
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Armenia’s MFA Should Explain why It’s Partners which Have Always Taken a Neutral Position on the Armenian Genocide Issue, Now Take Pro-Turkish Stance
Wind: 7 km/h