Armenia State Revenue Committee on Volumes of Trade Turnover
In 2019, Armenia saw a significant growth of volumes of the general trade turnover of international and reciprocal trade, The State Revenue Committee of Armenia reports.
"In 2019, the volumes of import into Armenia made up AMD 2,661,000,000, which is 11% more than the indicator in 2018, and the volumes of export made up AMD 1,265,000,000, which is almost 9% more than the indicator in 2018," the press release reads.
- US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia Welcoming the guest, the Armenian minister informed that the ministry has been reformulated a year ago and currently involves the fields of communication, high technologies, military industry and digitization.
- Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange The preliminary estimated valuation of 100% of AMX is approx. PLN 6 million (USD 1.6 million) On 18 September 2020, the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) Management Board and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA)...
- Armenia Central Bank Cuts Re-Financing Rate The Lombard rate is set at 5,75%, while the Deposit Rate is set at 2,75%.
- Let's Build Armenia in Anew: Armenia PM Posts New Video "Let's build Armenia in anew: Tashir-Vardaghbyur," he wrote regarding this video.
- “Ameria Tour” Draw: Chance to Explore Armenia with Us For full information on the terms and conditions of Ameria Tour draw, please visit explorearmenia.ameriabank.am.
Trump Plans to Debate Biden Despite Rule Changes
In Northern Sector the Enemy Uses Aviation and Artillery: Shushan Stepanyan
Armenia Records 66694 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone was Relatively Stable, but Tense
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Participated at the Meeting of Representatives of Foreign Diplomatic Missions Accredited in the Republic of Armenia
Artsakh’s Armed Forces in Fierce Clashes in Ishkhanadzor: Spokesperson of Artsakh’s President
The Right of the People of Nagorno-Karabakh to Self-Determination Is of Strategic Importance to Us: Nikol Pashinyan told TASS News Agency
Turkish Bayraktar Downed by Artsakh Defense Army
As of the Moment the Intensity of Battles Has a Little Reduced: MOD Representative
Pompeo to Host Armenian, Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Amid Deadly Clashes
French MP Says Will Ask Senate to Recognize Nagorno-Karabakh
Pashinyan And Aliyev Are Ready To Meet In Moscow For Talks
Security Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 19 Servicemen
Lavrov Calls not to Escalate Situation on Karabakh
Armenian Armed Forces do Not Fire in Azerbaijan’s Direction: MOD Spokesperson
President of Artsakh Receives Germany Political Party Parliamentary Delegation
Ankara’s Actions in the Caucasus Could Also Pose a Threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian Told Politico
Baku’s Statement About Targeting Baku-Novorosiysk Oil Pipeline by Armenia Lie: Shushan Stepanyan
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
Ilham Aliyev’s Statements Demonstrate the Degree of Confusion of the Azerbaijani Authorities: Artsakh MFA
Macron Says Ready to Talk with Turkey, but Respect Needed
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Armenia's Healthcare Minister and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Potential COVID-19 Vaccine Application
Davit Tonoyan and Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Chaired an Inter-Agency Consultation
Wind: 6 km/h