CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On
The legislative amendments introduced by the Armenian government suggest that the provision of the law allowing the Central Bank to publish the names of dishonest creditors will continue to be considered invalid, CB deputy head Nerses Yeritsyan said on Tuesday.
According to him, the provision of this law did not allow, by and large, to solve debts issues, news. am reports.
- The End of Armenia's Investment Attractiveness It’s no secret that the investment attractiveness of our country has been problematic for many years both for subjective and objective reasons, including the "no war, no peace" situation in which we...
- Embargo on Imports of Turkish Goods: Policy Uncertainty The Armenian government still remains undecided about restrictions on imports of Turkish goods.
- Armenian State Commission for Economic Competition Protection and Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service Sign MoU The State Commission for the Protection of Economic Competition of Armenia and the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation signed a Memorandum of Mutual Understanding in the competition...
- Armenia Central Bank Keeps Refinancing Rate Unchanged The rate of funds attracted from banks by the CBA is 4%.
- Armenian Cenbank Changes 2020 Recession Projection From 7,2% to 7,8% He said they would present the 2021 projections later.
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
At the Request of Erdogan,Putin Informed Him about the Main Results of the Trilateral Meeting of the Leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia in Sochi
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Atrocities Committed by the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Against the Civilian Population of Artsakh Are a Continuation of the Policy of Armenophobia: MFA Spox
Putin, Erdogan Speak on the Phone
Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the OSCE Secretary General
Kremlin Says Putin-Biden Talks to Be Held as Videoconference
Increasing Funding of Science Should Contribute Not Only to Salary Increases But Also to Achievement of Specific Results – Prime Minister
Such a Policy is Also a Severe Blow to Russia's Peacekeeping Mission: Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh
Azerbaijani Forces Kill Artsakh Civilian – Ombudsman
Cyprus Adopts Resolution Condemning Azerbaijani Aggression Against Armenians
Iran Nuclear Talks to Break on Friday with Formal Meeting -Officials
Artsakh Citizens Gets Lost, Crosses to Territory Under Azerbaijani Control
Foreign Minister Mélanie Joly expresses Canada’s Solidarity with Armenian People
Armen Sarkissian Received Members of the "5165 Movement" Karin Tonoyan and Menua Soghomonyan
Armenia MFA Spokesman: FMs Mirzoyan-Bayramov Meeting Pssible in Stockholm Today
Armenian President, Russian Ambassador Discuss Regional Security
5-Day Weather Forecastin Armenia
Armenian, Austrian FMs Discuss Protection of Artsakh's Cultural and Religious Heritage in Azeri- Controlled Territories
Artsakh Reports a Record Number of 178 Births in November
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Ararat Mirzoyan, Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne Discussed Peaceful Settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
West at Risk of Conflict with Russia, Britain's Army Chief Says
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Under the Guise of Unblocking the Roads, the Azerbaijani Authorities are Pursuing a Targeted Policy of Isolating the Civilian Residential Communities of Armenia: Tatoyan
Azerbaijan Forces Open Fire in the Direction of Armenian Positions in Verin Shorzha
Another Act of Vandalism Committed by Azerbaijanis (video)