CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On
The legislative amendments introduced by the Armenian government suggest that the provision of the law allowing the Central Bank to publish the names of dishonest creditors will continue to be considered invalid, CB deputy head Nerses Yeritsyan said on Tuesday.
According to him, the provision of this law did not allow, by and large, to solve debts issues, news. am reports.
- The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin In accordance with the Decision N 1708-N dated October 20, 2020 of the Government of the Armenia all the imports in to Armenia of any consumption goods of Turkish origin will be banned effective December...
- US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia Welcoming the guest, the Armenian minister informed that the ministry has been reformulated a year ago and currently involves the fields of communication, high technologies, military industry and digitization.
- Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange The preliminary estimated valuation of 100% of AMX is approx. PLN 6 million (USD 1.6 million) On 18 September 2020, the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) Management Board and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA)...
- Armenia Central Bank Cuts Re-Financing Rate The Lombard rate is set at 5,75%, while the Deposit Rate is set at 2,75%.
- Let's Build Armenia in Anew: Armenia PM Posts New Video "Let's build Armenia in anew: Tashir-Vardaghbyur," he wrote regarding this video.
Vladimir Putin Had a Telephone Conversation with Joseph Biden
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif Arrived in Armenia
Opposition Prosperous Armenia Party Leader Meets with Russia Ambassador
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN Secretary General and UNESCO Director-General
Armenia PM Appoints First Deputy Health Minister
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to India’s Prime Minister
Italian PM Conte to Resign Following Pandemic Criticism
There is a Positive Dynamic in President Armen Sarkissian’s Health Condition
PACE Calls on to Implement Provisions of Trilateral Statement on Karabakh
Artsakh Reports 21 New Cases of COVID-19 over Past Day
Human Rights Ombudsman’s Office of Artsakh Published a Report on the Threat to Armenian Cultural Heritage
138 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Armenia
Artsakh Defense Army Published List Of 65 Servicemen Killed
Four More Bodies Of The Artsakh War Casualties Were Found
Ombudsman: The Issue Of Demarcation Is Of Fundamental Importance For The Rights Of The Border Residents Of The Syunik Region
Russian, Armenian And Azerbaijani Vice Premiers To Meet On January 27
Gunshots Fired at St. Sahag and St. Mesrob Armenian Cultural Center in Marseille
Biden Reverses Trump's Transgender Military Ban
30 Tons Humanitarian Aid Arrives in Armenia from Germany
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 3 km/h