Armenia Central Bank Keeps Refinancing Rate Unchanged
During today’s session the Board of the Central Bank of Armenia made a decision to keep the refinancing rate unchanged, setting it at 5.5%, the CBA told Armenpress.
The Lombard repo rate provided by the CBA is 7%.
The rate of funds attracted from banks by the CBA is 4%.
Other materials on this subject
- Armenia gets highest growth projection by World Bank among European, Central Asian countries Regarding other regional countries, the World Bank projected Azerbaijan’s 2022 growth at 4,2%, Georgia at 10% and Turkey at 4,7%.
- IMF staff reaches staff-level agreement with Armenia on precautionary Stand-By Arrangement The proposed arrangement will support the government’s economic program to achieve investment-driven, knowledge-based, and export-led growth, while preserving macroeconomic, fiscal, and financial stability...
- Over 1 trillion in taxes paid by 1000 top corporate taxpayers in 9 months The top 1000 corporate taxpayers paid a total of more than 1 trillion 82 billion 627 million drams in the reporting period.
- S&P Global Ratings reaffirms Armenia’s sovereign ratings with "stable" outlook According to the statement, the stable economic growth of Armenia, the decline in geopolitical risks, the strengthening of Armenia’s external position and the slower rate of foreign debt accumulation...
- EBRD Raises Growth Forecast for Armenia’s Economy for 2022 In its latest Regional Economic Prospects (REP), the EBRD said that the economies of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia are enjoying some of their highest growth rates in years.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 2.06 km/h
Wind: 2.06 km/h