Name of Company to Design Ventilators in Armenia will be Announced Soon
The tender for designing ventilators in Armenia is completing and, the name of the winner company will be announced soon, Deputy Minister of High Technological Industry Stepan Tsaturyan said at a press conference in ARMENPRESS.
"The deadline for submitting applications is over. Now it’s the stage to discuss and review the applications. In the coming weeks it will be clear which company is going to deal with the designing of five prototypes of ventilators", the deputy minister said, adding that after that they will try to understand the production process.
"I would like to state that these processes last long. Eventually, that device is directly linked with ensuring the vital functional part of a person. Therefore, it should pass all the necessary stages with respective standards. After the completion of the designing stage we will understand with which standards and scale we should produce them. The goal is to both meet the domestic needs and export the devices. Here the licensing processes are important", he added.
In late May the Armenian government provided 90 million AMD to the high-tech ministry to provide these funds as a grant to the Engineering Association for launching a production of ventilators. The program duration is up to 6 months.
Stepan Tsaturyan said in order to overcome the current challenges they have received many calls and letters from technological companies and individuals. They were offering their support, assistance, were informing about their capacities on how they can help in the current situation.
- PM Pashinyan Chairs Consultation on Introduction of Universal Income Declaration System for Natural Persons The Minister of Finance Tigran Khachatryan presented the general description of the proposed system with a comparative analysis with the current declaration system.
- The End of Armenia's Investment Attractiveness It’s no secret that the investment attractiveness of our country has been problematic for many years both for subjective and objective reasons, including the "no war, no peace" situation in which we...
- Embargo on Imports of Turkish Goods: Policy Uncertainty The Armenian government still remains undecided about restrictions on imports of Turkish goods.
- Armenian State Commission for Economic Competition Protection and Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service Sign MoU The State Commission for the Protection of Economic Competition of Armenia and the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation signed a Memorandum of Mutual Understanding in the competition...
- Armenia Central Bank Keeps Refinancing Rate Unchanged The rate of funds attracted from banks by the CBA is 4%.
NATO Will Send a Written Proposal to the Kremlin Later This Week
White House Says Biden Has No Intention, Desire to Send Troops to Ukraine
Remains of Another Fallen Soldier Found During Artsakh Search Operations
Erdogan Receives Chairman of the Union of Armenian Foundations
Croatia to Withdraw Its Forces from NATO in Event of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
Austrian Foreign Minister to Visit Armenia
Armenian Military Receives Modern Multi-Role Helicopters
Turkey Reportedly Plans to Launch Flights to Various Regions of Armenia
Eurovision 2022: Armenia Will Play in the First Semifinal
Lukashenko Says Doesn’t Want War but Calls for Being Prepared for any Scenario
Do Not Assume COVID Pandemic Reaching 'End Game', Warns WHO
Court Hearing in Kocharyan's Case Postponed
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Delimitation of Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Will Help Exclude Armed Clashes: Bordyuzha
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the Newly Elected Prime Minister of North Macedonia
Armenia Records 353731 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Luxembourg
Serzh Sargsyan turned to mediators to restore point on holding a referendum: Pashinyan
PM Pashinyan Answers Questions of Media and NGO Representatives
There are Closed Roadways in Armenia
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi
3rd President Sargsyan Pays Tribute to Armenians who Sacrificed Their Lives for the Homeland (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 344930 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases