French President Emmanuel Macron Offers his Support to Prime Minister Pashinyan
President of France Emmanuel Macron has sent a letter of support to Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. The letter reads:
“Dear Mr. Prime Minister,
I was pleased to learn of your recovery from COVID-19, and I am happy that you and your family are in good health again.
Today both France and Armenia are facing major healthcare, social and economic challenges. The crisis cannot force us to back down. Instead, we should see it as a unique opportunity to make joint efforts against the pandemic and its consequences.
Strong with this spirit, I want to assure you that France will stand by you and is ready to assist Armenia. France will back you with both its contribution to EU’s unprecedented support package and through bilateral assistance channels. Over the next couple of days France will send a new team of volunteer doctors to relieve those who are helping their Armenian colleagues in fighting COVID-19.
This crisis is also a challenge for our economies. Mediating the French Development Agency, France is prepared to consider providing a state policy loan worth Euro 50-80 million, which will come to partially cover those additional budgetary needs that your country is facing this year. Aimed at strengthening Armenia’s capacity to withstand emergencies, the project shall be co-funded by other international lenders, such as the World Bank. The emphasis can be placed on healthcare and social protection needs, as well as on efforts to defy the impact of climate change.
Hoping that mutual support and friendship will help us overcome this trial, Mr. Prime Minister, please accept the assurances of my highest respect.”
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
- EU Summit: Leaders Meet for Fourth Day after all-Night Talks Yield no Agreement Eastern Europe leaders have opposed attaching rule of law conditions, while southern European countries are rejecting demands from the so-called frugal four, now five, countries - Netherlands, Austria,...
- Presidents of European Council and European Commission Address Joint Letter to Armenia’s PM President of the European Council Charles Michel and President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen addressed a joint letter to Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Spoke To UK’s Minister for European Neighborhood And The Americas On June 1, at the initiative of the UK side, Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Wendy Morton, United Kingdom’s Minister for European Neighborhood and the Americas held a video call,...
- France Notified About The Completion Of Ratification Of The Armenia-EU CEPA France notified about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU CEPA.
Armenian FM Holds Phone Talks with Co-Chairs of OSCE Minsk Group
Resolution Adopted by the French Senate Is a Crucial Step Towards the Recognition of the Right to Self-Determination Exercised by the People of Artsakh: Armenia's MFA
Pashinyan Talks with Secretary General of the International Organization of La Francophonie Louise Mushikiwabo over the Phone
Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence by French Senate to Do No Good to Anyone: French Minister Says
Artsakh Foreign Ministry Express Deep Gratitude for Adoption of Resolution by French Senate on Recognizing Artsakh
French Senate Adopts Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence
Prime Minister: The Joint Statement Provides for the Return to Their Homes for People living in the Regions of Nagorno-Karabakh
Debates on Resolution on Necessity to Recognize Artsakh’s Independence Kicks Off at French Senate
Prime Minister Holds Another Meeting with Business Community Representatives
Artsakh's Charektar and Aknaberd Villages to Remain Under Armenian Party's Control
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Kremlin Does not Comment on Erdogan's Words on Expanding Ceasefire Efforts on Karabakh
WHO Facilitates Deployment of UK Medical Team to Support Armenia Healthcare System’s Coronavirus Response
Armenia Records 129085 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Ex-Education Minister Arayik Harutyunyan Gets New Post
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open only for Trucks
PM Holds Another Meeting with Families of Captured and Missing Persons
Humanitarian Aid Sent by Russian Emergency Situations Ministry to Be Delivered to Shushi and Stepanakert
Debates on Recognition of Artsakh’s Independence to Kick Off in French Senate on November 25
Ara Ayvazyan Holds Telephone Conversation with US Deputy Secretary of State
The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Peaceful Armenian Demonstration in France Attacked by Knife, Hammer-Wielding Turkish Nationals
Glendale Officially Recognizes Artsakh Independence, Calls on US President, Congress to Follow Lead
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Wind: 5 km/h