Artsakh Sends Medical Assistance to US
Artsakh will send medical supplies made in Artsakh as an assistance to the friendly American people and the Armenians of California in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
Deputy of the National Assembly of Artsakh Republic Davit Melkuman (Democratic Party of Artsakh) has posted the following on his Facebook page, NEWS.am reports:
"I am very pleased to inform that after constructive discussions with the heads of relevant state institutions (the Speaker of Parliament, the State Minister and the Minister of Foreign Affairs), an agreement was reached to send, on behalf of the people of Artsakh, medical supplies made in Artsakh to the State of California to provide assistance to the friendly American people and the Armenians of California in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
Of course, this assistance is not large and will be symbolic, but with this, the Republic of Artsakh will join the global fight against COVID-19 to the best of its ability.
I would like to thank political scientist Suren Sargsyan for the idea."
- President of Artsakh Approved Decisions of the Government Dima Arstamyan was appointed deputy minister of Education, Science and Culture of the Artsakh Republic.
- Six News Cases of COVID-19 in Artsakh According to the information received from the Artsakh Republic Ministry of Health, COVID-19 has been confirmed in six more people in Artsakh, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh Investment Fund has New Director-General Arayik Harutyunyan thanked former Director-General of the Fund Qajik Khachatryan for the works carried out.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on Food Supply to the Defense Army Possibilities of cooperation between the army and the private sector and existing state assistance programs in this direction were on the consultation agenda.
- The New Prosecutor General Of Artsakh Elected The new National Assembly of Artsakh Republic today, on Tuesday, convened a special session and elected the new Prosecutor General of Artsakh.
Nikol Pashinyan Says State of Emergency to Probably Be Extended in Armenia
Armenia's Defense Minister Discussed Issue of Armenian Citizens Held Captive in Azerbaijan with the Head of ICRC Delegation
PM: We See the Way Out in Citizens’ Improved Behavior and Collaboration
New Multi-Apartment District in Stepanakert Will Be Composed of 300 Apartments
State Flags of Armenia and Russia Waving on the Border Symbolize our Friendly Relations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia FM: January 2020 Meeting in Geneva Was Complementing our Work
Moscow-Yerevan Chartered Flight to be Operated on July 8
Italian Composer Ennio Morricone Dies at 91
The Quarantine Measures Will Be Tightened: Artsakh Republic President Gave New Instructions at the Sitting of the Commandant Office
Coronavirus Infected Residents of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recover
Saudis Raise Oil Pricing to U.S., Asia
Iraqi Military Dismisses Reports of Rocket Attack near Baghdad Airport
Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage
Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire
Armenia Records 28936 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Nursultan Nazarbayev on his 80th Birth Anniversary
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US
Kanye West Announces He's Running for President
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 14 km/h