EU Summit: Leaders Meet for Fourth Day after all-Night Talks Yield no Agreement
There is still no agreement among EU leaders on a massive coronavirus recovery package after three days of intense meetings in Brussels, Euronews reports.
Leaders left the marathon summit early Monday morning and are set to resume talks at 16:00 CET. The summit was originally planned to end on Saturday.
Talks have focussed on a proposed €1.68 trillion package, a seven-year budget and a coronavirus recovery fund.
Eastern Europe leaders have opposed attaching rule of law conditions, while southern European countries are rejecting demands from the so-called frugal four, now five, countries - Netherlands, Austria, Finland, Sweden and Denmark - for a great sum bound by economic reform requirements.
- The EU Wants To Be Engaged In South Caucasus The EU wants to be a very committed, active, and engaged partner for Armenia's stability, prosperity, and security. In this context, we had the opportunity to talk about Armenia-EU relations
- The 6th Meeting of the Armenia-EU Joint Visa Facilitation Committee Took Place The importance of the continuous mutual efforts aimed at promoting the mobility of citizens, fighting illegal migration and opening in due course the Visa Liberalization Dialogue has been underlined.
- Export From Armenia To The EU In 2019 Was 196.6 Million EUR Armenia has the highest percentage of the use of the preference among all the EU GSP+ beneficiaries in 2019, EU delegation in Armenia informs.
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
- French President Emmanuel Macron Offers his Support to Prime Minister Pashinyan President of France Emmanuel Macron has sent a letter of support to Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
PM Pashinyan Attends Armenian Summit of Minds
No Meeting Between Armenian PM, Azerbaijani President Planned for Now – MFA Spokesperson
The President of the Artsakh Republic Paid a Working Visit
Kremlin Reacts to Reports of Possible Russia-Armenia-Azerbaijan Summit
Armenia Records 293014 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia's PM, Ambassador of France Discuss Bilateral Agenda
BBC Music Magazine Explores Enduring Influence of Komitas
Over 600,000 Doses of Moderna Vaccine To Be Donated to Armenia
Main Goal is to Achieve Long-Term Settlement in South Caucasus, Putin Says
Biden Says Does not Want Cold War With China
Armenia Records 291052 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Russia Peacekeepers, Philanthropists Deliver 1.2 Tons of Humanitarian Aid to Artsakh
Armenian FM, US Assistant Secretary of State Discuss Steps To Be Taken Within Strategic Dialogue
Moscow Considers a Multilateral Option for Resolving the Situation Between Armenia and Azerbaijan: Putin
Situation on the Border Between Armenia and Azerbaijan Cannot Be Solved Without Russia: Putin
Sergey Lavrov to Hold Negotiations with UN Under-Secretary-General on Providing Humanitarian Assistance in Nagorno-Karabakh
Moscow Is Making Every Effort to Prevent Violations of the Ceasefire Regime in Karabakh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statements about the Disbandment of the Army Do Not Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Presidential Spokesperson
Singer Hayko Dies from Covid-19
48 Armenian Settlements of Hadrut Region Ethnically ''Cleansed'' of Armenian Presence by Azerbaijanis: Artsakh Ombudsman
The Right of the People of Artsakh to Self-Determination Cannot Be Suspended Through the Use of Force: Pashinyan
Armenia Ombudsman: During War Azerbaijanis Incurred in Border Area Near Tsav Village of Syunik Province
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting in Gegharkunik Border Section
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Freedom House Calls on the Armenian Authorities to Immediately Cease Enforcement of the Unconstitutional Legislation Criminalizing Defamation
Iran Army and IRGC Started to Stage a Joint Specialized Air Defense Exercise
President of the Artsakh Republic Convened An Enlarged Working Consultation Dedicated to the Organization of Preparations for the Winter Season
Arayik Harutyunyan Signed a Number of Laws