EU Summit: Leaders Meet for Fourth Day after all-Night Talks Yield no Agreement
There is still no agreement among EU leaders on a massive coronavirus recovery package after three days of intense meetings in Brussels, Euronews reports.
Leaders left the marathon summit early Monday morning and are set to resume talks at 16:00 CET. The summit was originally planned to end on Saturday.
Talks have focussed on a proposed €1.68 trillion package, a seven-year budget and a coronavirus recovery fund.
Eastern Europe leaders have opposed attaching rule of law conditions, while southern European countries are rejecting demands from the so-called frugal four, now five, countries - Netherlands, Austria, Finland, Sweden and Denmark - for a great sum bound by economic reform requirements.
- The 6th Meeting of the Armenia-EU Joint Visa Facilitation Committee Took Place The importance of the continuous mutual efforts aimed at promoting the mobility of citizens, fighting illegal migration and opening in due course the Visa Liberalization Dialogue has been underlined.
- Export From Armenia To The EU In 2019 Was 196.6 Million EUR Armenia has the highest percentage of the use of the preference among all the EU GSP+ beneficiaries in 2019, EU delegation in Armenia informs.
- Austria Completes Internal Procedures Necessary for Ratification of Armenia-EU CEPA Austria notified on July 22 the General Secretariat of the European Council and the Council of the EU about the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU Comprehensive...
- French President Emmanuel Macron Offers his Support to Prime Minister Pashinyan President of France Emmanuel Macron has sent a letter of support to Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
- Presidents of European Council and European Commission Address Joint Letter to Armenia’s PM President of the European Council Charles Michel and President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen addressed a joint letter to Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan.
Lavrov Responds to Aliyev's 'Zangezur Corridor' Claims
''Moderna’' Named World's Best Coronavirus Vaccine
Latvia Officially Recognizes Armenian Genocide
Armenia Records 218325 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Russian FM Lavrov Visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
Lavrov-Aivazian Meeting Commence in Yerevan
Some Road in Armenia is Difficult to Pass
OSCE MG Co-Chairs Again Urge to Return All War Prisoners
Sergey Lavrov Has Arrived in Armenia
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Artsakh Sent Letters to the UN SG and Specialized Bodies
US Secretary of State Calls Armenia and Azerbaijan to Fully Complete the Exchange Process for All Prisoners
Ararat Mirzoyan to Visit Moscow on an Official Visit
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Offered Robert Kocharyan and Serzh Sargsyan to Cooperate
Azerbaijan Hasn't Informed Artsakh Diocese and the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin about His Actions at the Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (EXCLUSIVE)
Karabakh Has New Justice Minister
Armenia MOD: Serviceman Dies at Combat Position of Military Unit
International Recognition of the Artsakh Republic Has Been and Remains on the Agenda: Arayik Harutyunyan
Armenia’s Ambassador Meets with Iranian Defense Minister
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Earthquake on the 8th km North-West from Yelpin Village
Even if Biden Uses the Term "Genocide", it Wouldn't Be Right to Consider it as Final Recognition: Interview with Harut Sassounian (Exclusive)
Armenian-Australian Community Appeals to Prime Minister Scott Morrison to Recognize the Armenian Genocide
The Feelings and Emotions We Had During the 44-Day War in Artsakh: Interview with the Author of the Book "On This Side of the Window"
Armenia's Ombudsman Addresses CoE Committee of Ministers for Immediate Return of Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan
Can’t Rely on Their Mood: Lavrov Excoriates Washington’s 'Dead-End' Policy toward Russia
Silent Protest Demanding the Return of Armenian PoWs Canceled in Warsaw Due to Turkish-Azerbaijani Threats
Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Call on Parties to Resume Dialogue Under their Auspices at Earliest Opportunity
The Tragic Events in Maragha will Remain an Incurable Wound in the Memory of Our People: Armenia's MFA
Artsakh Reports 8 Daily Coronavirus Cases
Wind: 5 km/h