Azerbaijan's Large-scale Attack on Artsakh Settlements Has Resulted in Civilian Casualties and Destructions. Human Rights Defender
In the early morning of September 27, Azerbaijan launched large-scale air and artillery strikes to the Artsakh-Azerbaijani contact line and numerous civilian settlements and infrastructure, including capital Stepanakert, Artsakh Republic Human Rights Defender said in a statement.
"There are civilian casualties and destructions. The Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Artsakh strongly condemns the rough violation by Azerbaijan of the norms of international humanitarian law. The Ombudsman calls on the international community to assess the actions of Azerbaijan, especially in the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, to take measures to neutralize threats to the life and safety of thousands of people of the Republic of Artsakh," the statement said.
- Armenian People Ready for Painful Compromises But not for Capitulation: Armenia’s PM The Armenian people are ready for mutual concessions. I think yes, the Armenian people are ready even for painful mutual compromises.
- Azerbaijani Leadership Have no Plans to Resume Peaceful Dialogue – President of Artsakh ''Like the previous times, the agreement reached with the mediation of the USA and participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-chairs, that reaffirmed the commitment of the sides to reach and observe a humanitarian...
- Starting from 17:00 the Intensity of the Fire Along the Border of Artsakh has Sharply Increased "The enemy uses cannon-launched and rocket artillery, including tanks in the direction of the Defense Army positions", she said.
- Heavy Fights Continue In South-East of Artsakh Heavy fights continue in south-east of Artsakh. Representative of Ministry of Defense of Armenia Artrsun Hovhannisyan reports about it on his page on Facebook.
- 'Turkey Risks Setting the Whole Caucasus Ablaze'. Armen Sarkissian Months and even years before the military aggression by Azerbaijan on September 27, the Azerbaijani leadership was using very harsh, militaristic rhetoric and overtly voicing, at the highest levels of...
At Least One Civilian Killed in Artsakh's Martakert City as a Result of Azerbaijani Bombing
Pompeo Must Insist on Royce-Engel Agreement to Monitor Line of Contact: Frank Pallone
Efforts of United States to Establish a Ceasefire Have Failed: Armenia's PM
Two Azerbaijani UAVs Shot Down in Artsakh
Power Special Detachments Fled from the Counterattack of Armenian Generals and Conscripts
Azerbaijani Forces Took Kubatlu, Approached Syunik's Gates: MOD Representative
Ceasefire Regime between Armenia and Azerbaijan Is Being Respected: Trump
In a Few Days We Will Set off to Defend the Borders of our Homeland- Spouse of Armenia's PM
Armenian People Ready for Painful Compromises But not for Capitulation: Armenia’s PM
Azerbaijani Leadership Have no Plans to Resume Peaceful Dialogue – President of Artsakh
Azerbaijan Shells Martuni’s Martakert Town, Askeran Villages from Grad and Smerch Installations
Starting from 17:00 the Intensity of the Fire Along the Border of Artsakh has Sharply Increased
Armenia Security Council Secretary Holds Phone Talks with Russian Counterpart
Turkish Lira Exchange Rate Hits Another Record Low Against USD
Armenia’s National Security Service Border Troops Have New Commander
Greece and Russia Discuss International Community’s Efforts for Achieving Peace in Karabakh
Heavy Fights Continue In South-East of Artsakh
'Turkey Risks Setting the Whole Caucasus Ablaze'. Armen Sarkissian
1 Civilian Killed and 2 Wounded in Avetaranots Village as a Result of Azerbaijani Missile Attacks
At This Difficult for Armenia and Artsakh Moment, Austria has Reiterated Its Unambiguous Support to the Armenian People: Armen Sargsyan
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Wind: 6 km/h