Ten Servicemen Die as a Result of Military Actions Unleashed by Azerbaijan in Direction of Artsakh
Ten servicemen of the Armenian Armed Forces died as a result of military actions unleashed by Azerbaijan in the direction of Artsakh, Secretary of the Artsakh Republic Security Council Samvel Babayan said at a press conference today, Aysor.am reports.
“We have 10 victims. I am speaking about servicemen. We have wounded among civilians, we have wounded among children,” Babayan said, stressing that information will be summed up and published at the end of the day.
- Meeting Between Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicked off in Geneva Foreign Minister of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan’s meeting with the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan Jeyhun Bayramov commenced in Geneva with mediation and participation of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs.
- We are Not Going to Concede the "Czechoslovakia" to Anyone: Nikol Pashinyan The first Armenian school was founded in Nagorno-Karabakh.
- Armenia’s PM Agrees to Departure of First and Second Presidents to Moscow for Discussion of Situation over Karabakh “Armenia’s PM stressed that he cannot impede any possible step for the sake of Armenia and Artsakh and agreed with the proposal,” Gevorgyan wrote.
- Putin Discusses Nagorno-Karabakh Situation with Security Council They also exchanged views on the tragic events in Europe that occurred the day before. The meeting participants once again strongly condemned terrorism in any manifestation. Several matters on the domestic...
- Two Villages East From Karin Tak Were Cleared From Azerbaijani Raid Teams The Defense Army forces of Artsakh have secured two villages east from Karin Tak (a village few kilometers from Shushi) by clearing the areas from Azerbaijani raid teams, the Armenian Defense Ministry...
Armenian, Azeri Sides Agreed to Take a Number of Steps on an Urgent Basis: OSCE Minsk Group Statement
Azerbaijan Uses Phsophorus Munitions over Nagorno Karabakh: Armenia's Human Rights Defeder (video)
Justin Trudeau Says Situation in Nagorno Karabakh Remains Extremely Worrying
Meeting of Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs Ends in Geneva
Robert O’Brien Calls for Scandinavian Peacekeepers in Nagorno Karabakh
Although We Have Recorded Good Results in Shushi, the Fights Continue: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Azerbaijan Has Opened Fire in the Direction of the City of Kapan: Hovhannisyan
Robert O'Brien Says Azerbaijan Is Hesitant to Agree for a Ceasefire in Nagorno Karabakh Conflict Zone without Preconditions
Azerbaijani Army Fled from Their Positions in Panic
Armenia's FM Met with the President of the ICRC Peter Maurer
As a Result of Azerbaijani Bombing a Civilian Dies in Artsakh: Artak Beglaryan
Robert Kocharyan Tests Positive for Coronavirus, Departure to Moscow Delayed
Putin Discusses Nagorno-Karabakh Situation with Security Council
Armenia’s PM Agrees to Departure of First and Second Presidents to Moscow for Discussion of Situation over Karabakh
We are Not Going to Concede the "Czechoslovakia" to Anyone: Nikol Pashinyan
Meeting Between Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs Kicked off in Geneva
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Two Villages East From Karin Tak Were Cleared From Azerbaijani Raid Teams
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Letter of Condolences to Emmanuel Macron
The Talks Of the MFAs of Armenia And Azerbaijan Will Be Closed To The Press
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Alexis Ohanian Calls on US to Stand Up to Dictators in Azerbaijan and Turkey and Rebuke Their Attacks on Armenians
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Wind: 6 km/h