Political Dialogue on Karabakh Conflict Cannot be Postponed — Russian Top diplomat
It would be wrong to delay the renewal of negotiation process between the sides of the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at a joint press conference with his Armenian counterpart Zohrab Mnatsakanyan on Monday, TASS reports.
"[During the talks we] also exchanged opinions on how to move forward. This doesn’t mean that all issues will be resolved quickly and simultaneously. We understand that the process is needed but we consider it wrong to draw out the negotiation process," he said.
The top diplomat added that his Armenian counterpart informed him of his intent to discuss the situation in Nagorno-Karabakh at a meeting with co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group (France, US and Russia) on Monday.
- Turkey Informs About Composition of Turkish-Russian ceasefire Monitoring Center in Karabakh “If a need emerges in the future, Turkey will reach an agreement with Azerbaijan and always provide the necessary support,” the Turkish minister added.
- The Armenian Cultural Heritage in the Territories under the Azerbaijani Control is Seriously Endangered: MFA The misappropriation and distortion of the cultural values of the Armenian people, the violation of the rights of the Armenian people do not contribute to regional peace.
- Russian Foreign Ministry Informs US, French Ambassadors About Putin-Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting "A comprehensive exchange of views on the future joint efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-chair countries took place'', reads the statement.
- Iranian Champion Dedicates his Gold Medal to the Family of Armenian Athlete Killed in the Artsakh War On January 13, the Iranian athlete delivered his gold medal to Gor Shahverdyan, third secretary of the Embassy of Armenia in the I.R. of Iran to be presented to Sukiasyans in Armenia.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on Azerbaijan's Violation of the Ceasefire Regime The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh strongly condemns the provocative steps of the Azerbaijani side and qualifies them as an action aimed at destabilizing the situation in the Azerbaijan-Karabakh...
Azerbaijani Side Hands Over Bodies of Two Dead Armenian Servicemen
Indonesia Quake Kills at Least 42, Injures Hundreds
Turkey Informs About Composition of Turkish-Russian ceasefire Monitoring Center in Karabakh
Putin Discussed the Outcome of the Karabakh Trilateral Summit with Permanent Members of Russia's Security Council
Governor of Shirak Tigran Petrosyan Tenders Resignation
The Armenian Cultural Heritage in the Territories under the Azerbaijani Control is Seriously Endangered: MFA
More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI
North Korea Unveils New Submarine-Launched Missile
Hrant Dink Commemoration Events to be Held Online this Year
Russian Peacekeepers in Karabakh Begin Coronavirus Vaccination
Armenia Records 163972 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Russian Foreign Ministry Informs US, French Ambassadors About Putin-Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting
Iran Fires Cruise Missiles during Naval Drill
Turkey Says Turning Back on S-400s 'Problematic'
Iranian Champion Dedicates his Gold Medal to the Family of Armenian Athlete Killed in the Artsakh War
No Search Operations Planned in Artsakh at the Request of Azerbaijan
Feast of the Birth of St. John the Forerunner (Baptist)
Trump again Urges "No Violence" Following Historic 2nd Impeachment
Information Provided by Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan can’t Serve as Base for Prosecution against Them
Pilgrimage to Armenian St. Thaddeus Monastery in Iran Inscribed on UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage List
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
mostly cloudy (day)
Wind: 11 km/h
Wind: 11 km/h