During the Night the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone was Relatively Stable, but Tense
During the night the situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani conflict zone was relatively stable, but tense.
In certain sections, artillery battles continue.
Particularly intensive fighting took place in the Southern section.
Defence Army is in control of the tactical situation and their operations have cause great losses of manpower and military equipment to the adversary.
- Nikol Pashinyan And Vladimir Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The Video Conference of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs In this context, Minister Aivazian reiterated the commitment of the Armenian side to continue the efforts for a peaceful settlement under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship, as the only...
- 106 Bodies Azerbaijan Handed over to Armenian Side Believed to be Buried and Exhumed Before Transfer The total number of bodies found in the course of search work and transferred by Azerbaijan was 1,485.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Hold Video-Conference with Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs The Co-Chairs engaged with each minister in a lengthy and substantive exchange of The Co-Chairs spoke separately by video conference with Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian and Azerbaijani Foreign...
- The Evidence Of Firing Armenian Villages By Azerbaijani Armed Forces (VIDEO) Arman Tatoyan, The Human Rights Defender of Armenia, published a video, that proves the fact of firing of villages in the Syunik province of Armenia by bAzerbaijani armed forces.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armen Sarkissian Met with Vazgen Manukyan, Arthur Vanetsyan, Vahram Baghdasaryan, and Artsvik Minasyan
Murders of Armenian Civilians in Hadrut Described as War Crimes by UN High Commissioner for Human Rights – Armenia’s MFA
Armenia's President Visits Chief of General Staff of Armed Forces Onik Gasparyan
Armen Sarkissian Met with the Leaders of the NA "My Step", "Bright Armenia" Factions and the Secretary of the "Prosperous Armenia" Faction
Armenia’s President does not Return Petition to Release Onik Gasparyan
PACE is Unhappy with Armenian Army's Statement
Putin Discussed Situation around Nagorno-Karabakh with Security Council Members
Armenia-Russia-Azerbaijan Deputy Prime Ministerial Task Force to Meet Again
Armen Sarkissian Met with the Speaker of Armenia’s National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan
Armen Sarkissian to Meet with the Leaders and Representatives of the Parliamentary Factions
Kremlin Spokesperson Says Events in Armenia do not yet Affect Implementation of Nagorno-Karabakh Agreements
Armenian, Artsakh FMs Discuss NK Conflict Settlement
Armen Sarkissian Plans to Meet with the Chief of the General Staff of the RA Armed Forces Onik Gasparyan
Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Sent a Memorandum to International Organizations on the Occasion of the Visit of the Azerbaijani President to the Occupied Territories of the Republic of Artsakh
Armenia’s NA Council Session Does not Take Place After Speaker Fails to Come and Open it – Edmon Marukyan
Armenia Records 171510 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
UN Expresses Concern over Events in Armenia and Calls on Parties to Restrain
France Embassy in Armenia Issues Statement
US Condemns Demolition of Armenian Church in Turkey
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Air Temperature to Rise in Armenia by 5-6 Degrees
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
Wind: 4 km/h