The Armenian Government has Put a Temporary Embargo on Imports of Goods Having Turkish Origin
The Armenian government has put a temporary embargo on imports of goods having Turkish origin.
In accordance with the Decision N 1708-N dated October 20, 2020 of the Government of the Armenia all the imports in to Armenia of any consumption goods of Turkish origin will be banned effective December 31 2020.
The decision is, above all, prompted by serious security concerns associated with product safety, taking into account the open and evident promotion and support by Turkey of Azeri aggression against Republic of Artsakh. Thus, this decision will address product safety threats relating to Turkish goods, while, in the meantime, put an end to the financial proceeds and fiscal revenues of a country with clear hostile attitude.
- US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia Welcoming the guest, the Armenian minister informed that the ministry has been reformulated a year ago and currently involves the fields of communication, high technologies, military industry and digitization.
- Warsaw Stock Exchange Intends to Take Over the Armenia Securities Exchange The preliminary estimated valuation of 100% of AMX is approx. PLN 6 million (USD 1.6 million) On 18 September 2020, the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW) Management Board and the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA)...
- Armenia Central Bank Cuts Re-Financing Rate The Lombard rate is set at 5,75%, while the Deposit Rate is set at 2,75%.
- Let's Build Armenia in Anew: Armenia PM Posts New Video "Let's build Armenia in anew: Tashir-Vardaghbyur," he wrote regarding this video.
- “Ameria Tour” Draw: Chance to Explore Armenia with Us For full information on the terms and conditions of Ameria Tour draw, please visit explorearmenia.ameriabank.am.
India Moves ahead to Procure more MiG-29s and Sukhois
Russia’s FM Says Now not the Best Time to Discuss Nagorno Karabakh Status
Armenian Ambassador to Attend Biden Inauguration
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia's PM Replaces Head of his Staff Eduard Aghajanyan with Released Health Minister Arsen Torosyan
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Representatives of the ARF Dashnaktsutyun Supreme Body of Armenia and Central Committee of Artsakh
COVID-Infected President Sarkissian to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
Armenia Central Bank Issues New Collector Coins
President’s Office confirms receiving PM’s motion on dismissing Healthcare Minister Arsen Torosyan
Iran jails U.S. Businessman, Possibly Jeopardizing Biden's Plans for Diplomacy with Tehran
Global Coronavirus Cases Top 95 mln
European Parliament, EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Navalny’s Detention
Ombudsman Applies to OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Over Return of Armenian POWs from Azerbaijan
Russian Peacekeepers Start Demining Outskirts of Artsakh’s Martakert
Azerbaijani President’s Statements Became Slogans Inspiring Atrocities Against Armenians in Artsakh War, Armenian Ombudsman Says
Biden Administration to Have Another American Armenian Official
190 Refugees Return to Stepanakert in a Day
Artsakh Emergency Service: One of 3 fallen Soldiers Found Sunday is Identified
Armenia Records 164676 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Foreign Ministers of the Baltic States Condemn the Arrest of Alexei Navalny by Russian Authorities
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Armenia Ombudsman: What Azerbaijan Military has Done is Step with Clear Intention to Intimidate Civilians
Wind: 5 km/h