The Condition of Armenian hit by Turk National with Hammer in France is Grave (video)
The condition of the Armenian hit by Turk national with hammer is grave, Aysor reports.
The incident took place during peaceful rally in support of Artsakh in France.
“We have closed the road. There were Turks among those who remained in traffic jam. They came armed with hammers and hit our friend to his head. There were about five of them,” one of the participants of the rally told live on Facebook.
“Let Macron see what is going on. Today they are against our children, tomorrow they will be against peoples. It is the same terror. Erdogan is terrorist,” one of the participants of the rally said.
The Armenians continue peaceful rally, chanting “Artsakh is ours.”
- 3 More Bodies Found in Thursday’s Search for Artsakh War Casualties The remains were retrieved from the areas of the Martuni region occupied by Azerbaijani forces during the war, the State Service of Emergency Situations of Artsakh’s Interior Ministry reported.
- Two Armenian Villagers Were Released By Azerbaijan On June 12, two residents of Tegh village of Syunik Province (in the section of the border with Azerbaijan) were disoriented and found themselves in the territory of Azerbaijan while carrying out agricultural...
- OSCE Chairperson-In-Office Welcomed The Return Of 15 Armenian Prisoners Of Wa "I welcome the return of 15 detainees to Armenia today and the handover to Azerbaijan of information that will facilitate demining. This shows value of the OSCE. These confidence building measures can...
- Moscow Welcomes The Fact That The Azerbaijani Side Returned 15 Prisoners Of War To Yerevan In Exchange Of Mine Maps Moscow welcomes the fact that the Azerbaijani side returned 15 prisoners of war to Yerevan in exchange of mine maps. This is what Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation...
- The EU Will Continue To Offer Assistance To Enhance Release Of Detainees: President of the European Council Charles Michel, President of the European Council, expressed his support for the leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan in connection with the return of prisoners.
5 Political Forces at Karabakh Parliament: Polarizations are Observed Which are Accompanied by Labeling
Armen Sarkissian Hosted Nora Armani
Armen Sarkissian Met with Gagik Tsarukyan, Chairman of the Prosperous Armenia Party
Heads of Armed Forces’ Air Defense Forces and Engineering Troops Dismissed
Pope Francis Remembers his 2016 Visit to Armenia
Armenia President, Bright Armenia Party Leader Meet, Discuss Domestic Political Situation
Armenia Records 224635 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Ombudsman: I Sent Video of Azerbaijan President-Turkey's First Lady Talk to EU Administration
Russia, Together with Other MG Co-Chairs, Helps the Parties to the Karabakh Conflict to Build Confidence: Lavrov
Putin, Erdogan Discuss Implementation of November 9, January 11 Statements
Government Extends Temporary Ban on Imports of Turkish-Made Goods for 6 Months
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Acting PM Signs Decision to Send Delegation to Moscow
Spanish Journalists Working near Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Threatened by Azerbaijani Forces
Five New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Armenia Records 224533 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Civil Contract Party's and Two Opposition Blocs' Votes Increase after Recount
Armenian POWs Held in Azerbaijan Must be Released without Preconditions – Italian MPs
United States Calls on Azerbaijan and Armenia to Relocate Forces to the Positions They Held on May 11
Elections in Armenia: To Be or Not to Be?
With His Visit Philip Reeker Tried to Understand the Role and Significance of the Region in the US Global Agenda
Ebrahim Raisi Leads Iran Presidential Election with 17.8m Votes
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Regarding the Inadmissibility of the False Charges Against Armenian POWs and Captured Civilians
Armenia Reports 81 Daily Coronavirus Cases
German Chancellor Angela Merkel to Visit White House on July 15
The ''Decapitated" Foreign Ministry and the Growing Challenges of Armenia's Foreign Policy
Armen Sarkissian Holds Phone Conversation with NSS, Police Chiefs Ahead of Snap Elections
Moscow Calls on Yerevan and Baku to Resolve All Emerging Problems Peacefully