The Central Market In Stepanakert Was Targeted By The Azerbaijani Armed Forces
At around 7:08 am on Saturday, the Azerbaijani armed forces have shelled Stepanakert and Shushi, violating the agreement reached Friday in Geneva, Switzerland, and mediated by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, on the non-targeting of peaceful settlements.
The Artsakh Defense Army informed that the central market and one residential house in Stepanakert were targeted by the adversary forces.
And as a result of the Azerbaijani shelling of Shushi town, there are injured among its civilian population.
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Massacre in Maragha Only a strong and prosperous Artsakh that develops its statehood, has a status of an international legal subject and unites all Armenians around itself, can become the best guarantee of non-repetition...
- Since Yesterday, Peacekeepers Are Not Only in Parukh, but Also in Karaglukh: President of Artsakh The right of the people of Artsakh to self-determination has been and will be the main guide of the country's foreign policy.
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 6th Anniversary of the April Aggression Launched by Azerbaijan The April 2016 aggression became a touchstone, among other things, to test the reaction of the international community to the violation of the UN Charter and international obligations by Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijani Troops Hold Bases in Karaglukh: Artsakh InfoCenter In parallel, the Artsakh Armed Forces are carrying out their functions, continuously improving the defensive fortifications and mechanisms of the republic.
- Units of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Again Resorted to Aggressive Actions: Artsakh Defense Army Steps are being taken with the Russian peacekeeping command staff to find ways to resolve the situation.
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Brussels
President Zelensky Confirms Evacuation of Troops from Besieged Azovstal Plant in Ukraine
Nikol Pashinyan, Vladimir Putin Hold Private Conversation
Unfortunately, CSTO's Reaction Wasn't What We Expected: Pashinyan on Azeri Incursion into Armenia’s Sovereign Territory
Rustam Bakoyan Meets with Head of Tabriz Office of Iran-Armenia Friendship Association
China Castigates G7 Call Not to Undermine Anti-Russia Sanctions
Iran Says Awaits US Response to Nuclear Talks 'Solutions'
EU and Armenia to Discuss Prospects of Launching Visa Liberalization Dialogue
Tatoyan: Azerbaijan Has Always had Territorial Claims Against Armenia
Sweden to Send Diplomatic Delegation to Ankara to Discuss NATO Bid
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Russia Cautions NATO on Membership for Sweden and Finland
Lithuanian President Gitanas Nausėda to Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armwrestling: Artsakh Athlete, Who Lost Both Legs in 2020 War, Beats Turkish Rival to Win European Gold
Pashinyan Arrives in Moscow for CSTO summit
Catholicos Aram I Departs for Egypt to Attend General Assembly of Middle East Council of Churches
EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Ukraine, Sixth Package of Sanctions on Monday: Official
Roads Are Passable In the Republic of Armenia: MES
Sweden’s Ruling Party Supports Country’s NATO Membership: Swedish FM
Pashinyan to Pay a Working visit to Russia
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
Armenian Political Forces Nominate Candidates for the Lebanese Parliamentary Elections
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 0.51 km/h