The Central Market In Stepanakert Was Targeted By The Azerbaijani Armed Forces
At around 7:08 am on Saturday, the Azerbaijani armed forces have shelled Stepanakert and Shushi, violating the agreement reached Friday in Geneva, Switzerland, and mediated by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs, on the non-targeting of peaceful settlements.
The Artsakh Defense Army informed that the central market and one residential house in Stepanakert were targeted by the adversary forces.
And as a result of the Azerbaijani shelling of Shushi town, there are injured among its civilian population.
- President of the Artsakh Republic Met with the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia On November 3 President of the Artsakh Republic Arayik Harutyunyan met with Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan.
- War is Impossible – Artsakh’s Foreign Minister He clarified that Azerbaijan’s acts are directed against both Russia and Armenians.
- Agreements on Nagorno-Karabakh Help Establish Stability, Russia's Lavrov Says The agreements ending military activities in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, which were reached by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan last year, helped establish stability in the conflict zone,...
- UN Secretary General Reiterates Full Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs He urges all concerned to focus their attention on advancing peace and cooperation at all levels for the benefit of the people in the region.
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
Prime Minister of Armenia Sums Up the Results of the Trilateral Meeting in Sochi
Armenia Defense Minister Meets with Karabakh President, Situation on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact Discussed
Congratulatory Message of Stanislav Zas to Suren Papikyan
Armenian Prime Minister, Russian President, Azerbaijani President Adopt Joint Statement
Armenia is Ready to Start the Process of Border Delimitation and Demarcation: the Speech of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan at Trilateral Negotiations in Sochi
Armenia, Belarus Seek to Increase Mutual Trade
Putin Will Hold a Meeting of Security Council on November 26: Peskov
Putin Regrets that Incidents Still Occur in Karabakh
Putin Holds Bilateral Meeting with Aliyev
President of the Artsakh Republic Sent a Condolence Letter to Vladimir Putin
Armenian Embassy Condemns New “Despicable and Futile” Azeri Propaganda Provocation in Thessaloniki
PM Pashinyan Arrives in Sochi on a Working Visit
Delegation Led by RA NA President Alen Simonyan Takes Part in Conference and IPA CIS Council Meeting in Saint Petersburg
Azerbaijan Returns Two Armenian Captives
PM Pashinyan Pays Working Visit to Russia
Armenia Records 337005 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Roads are Mainly Passable in the Republic of Armenia
Armenian, Russian Military Held Joint Drills
Alen Simonyan Meets with Director of Europe Regional Office at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in Saint Petersburg
The Government Allocates Another Funding for Solving the Priority Problems in Syunik Province
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
Trilateral Working Group Most Optimal Format for Unblocking Communications: Zakharova
PM Pashinyan receives Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces
The Government Will Provide Another Financial Assistance of 13 Billion 575 Million AMD to the Republic of Artsakh
Armenia Records 304546 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Facebook Changes Its Name to Meta in Major Rebrand
Armenian Scientists Become Eligible for the EU's Largest Funding Program
Man Detained near Shushi to Be Handed over to Artsakh Law Enforcement Agencies: Ombudsman
Artsakh National Security Service Releases Statement on Incident Near Shushi Checkpoint
Biden Meets with Pope Francis at the Vatican