Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
The Artsakh peace has been signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
The truce calls for the deployment of almost 2,000 Russian peacekeepers to the conflict zone, where Azerbaijan will receive significant territorial concessions.
According to Kim, 'humanity has taken a major loss, not just the Armenians of Artsakh.'
"This is goodbye, for now. If you're sad, imagine how they feel. 120.000 displaced from their ancestral home because Turkey got their way," she added, News.am reports.
- No Incidents Has Been Maintained Along The Armenian-Azerbaijani Line Of Contact A stable operational situation with no incidents has been maintained along the Armenian-Azerbaijani line of contact of the Armenian state border overnight January 24-25, the Defense Ministry of Armenia...
- More Bodies Found in Battle Zones as Search Operations Continue, Says Artsakh So far, a total of 1283 bodies have been found in the battle zones as a result of the search operations. 15 of them are civilians who either have been murdered or killed in shelling.
- Armenia Ombudsman Presents Additional Evidence of Armenophobia in Azerbaijan The main issue here is that the same words are used in the mentioned publications as the Azerbaijani authorities and cultural figures. Moreover, both Azerbaijani and Turkish sources are in these publications.
- Bodies of 30 Armenian Servicemen Returned by Azerbaijani Side Unrecognizable The bodies are unrecognizable. Forensic medicine expert examination has been designated to identify them.
- Artsakh's Foreign Ministry Welcomes European Parliament's Position on NK Conflict We welcome the European Parliament's support for the efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmen for a comprehensive settlement of the conflict founded on the Basic Principles proposed by the international...
Gunshots Fired at St. Sahag and St. Mesrob Armenian Cultural Center in Marseille
Biden Reverses Trump's Transgender Military Ban
30 Tons Humanitarian Aid Arrives in Armenia from Germany
Armenian Embassy in Georgia Released A Statement On Accident With Armenian Trucks
Levon Ter-Petrosyan Hosted In His House Ambassador of Russia
No Incidents Has Been Maintained Along The Armenian-Azerbaijani Line Of Contact
The Ombudsman Of Armenia Released A Guide For Persons Displaced From Nagorno-Karabakh
The Issue of Repatriation of Armenian POWs Not Included in Agenda of PACE Session
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Biden Speaks with Macron, Agrees to Coordinate on Iran Nuclear Deal
Four Players and President of Brazilian Club Palmas Killed in Plane Crash
Trump Adviser Claims Former President has no Plans for Third Political Party
Israel Decides to Ban Passenger Flights to Curb COVID-19 Spread
Armenia Records 166094 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
More Bodies Found in Battle Zones as Search Operations Continue, Says Artsakh
Armenia Ombudsman Presents Additional Evidence of Armenophobia in Azerbaijan
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Bodies of 30 Armenian Servicemen Returned by Azerbaijani Side Unrecognizable
Armenia Records 166036 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 3 km/h