Putin Briefed Erdogan On The Main Results Of The Trilateral Meeting Of The Leaders Of Russia, Azerbaijan, And Armenia
Russian President Vladimir Putin had a phone talk with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Kremlin press service reported, News.am informs.
Vladimir Putin briefed on the main results of the trilateral meeting of the leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia on Monday in Moscow, which reviewed the implementation of the Nagorno-Karabakh statement as of November 9, 2020.
According to the talks, one of the main results of the negotiations in Moscow was the confirmation of the sides of the disposition to normalize relations, readiness for practical interaction in establishing a peaceful life, unblocking economic and transport ties. Taking into account the general stabilization of the situation in Nagorno-Karabakh, it was possible to agree on a number of important steps in this direction.
Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in turn, expressed support for Russia's efforts in the mainstream of the Nagorno-Karabakh settlement. He spoke in favor of continuing to coordinate the actions of Russia and Turkey, including in the interests of the economic development of the region and the promotion of mutually beneficial projects.
When discussing the bilateral agenda, special attention was paid to the tasks of increasing the volume of mutual trade, expanding cooperation in key areas, as well as combating the coronavirus pandemic, including the implementation of plans for the joint production and use of vaccines.
- The Armenian Cultural Heritage in the Territories under the Azerbaijani Control is Seriously Endangered: MFA The misappropriation and distortion of the cultural values of the Armenian people, the violation of the rights of the Armenian people do not contribute to regional peace.
- Russian Foreign Ministry Informs US, French Ambassadors About Putin-Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting "A comprehensive exchange of views on the future joint efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-chair countries took place'', reads the statement.
- Iranian Champion Dedicates his Gold Medal to the Family of Armenian Athlete Killed in the Artsakh War On January 13, the Iranian athlete delivered his gold medal to Gor Shahverdyan, third secretary of the Embassy of Armenia in the I.R. of Iran to be presented to Sukiasyans in Armenia.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on Azerbaijan's Violation of the Ceasefire Regime The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh strongly condemns the provocative steps of the Azerbaijani side and qualifies them as an action aimed at destabilizing the situation in the Azerbaijan-Karabakh...
- Ara Aivazian Held a Phone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov During the conversation sides also touched upon the agenda of Armenian-Russian allied cooperation.
Governor of Shirak Tigran Petrosyan Tenders Resignation
The Armenian Cultural Heritage in the Territories under the Azerbaijani Control is Seriously Endangered: MFA
More than 100 Individuals Arrested for Capitol Hill Riots, Says FBI
North Korea Unveils New Submarine-Launched Missile
Hrant Dink Commemoration Events to be Held Online this Year
Russian Peacekeepers in Karabakh Begin Coronavirus Vaccination
Armenia Records 163972 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Russian Foreign Ministry Informs US, French Ambassadors About Putin-Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting
Iran Fires Cruise Missiles during Naval Drill
Turkey Says Turning Back on S-400s 'Problematic'
Iranian Champion Dedicates his Gold Medal to the Family of Armenian Athlete Killed in the Artsakh War
No Search Operations Planned in Artsakh at the Request of Azerbaijan
Feast of the Birth of St. John the Forerunner (Baptist)
Trump again Urges "No Violence" Following Historic 2nd Impeachment
Information Provided by Armenian POWs in Azerbaijan can’t Serve as Base for Prosecution against Them
Armenia Records 163576 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US House of Representatives Impeaches Trump
Erdogan Wants to Create Conditions for Coexistence in Nagorno-Karabakh Without Peacekeepers
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh on Azerbaijan's Violation of the Ceasefire Regime
Pilgrimage to Armenian St. Thaddeus Monastery in Iran Inscribed on UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage List
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 7 km/h