Russian Peacekeepers Start Demining Outskirts of Artsakh’s Martakert
Specialists of the International Mine Action Center of the Russian Defense Ministry continue to work on demining the territory of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh).
In the course of demining and clearing of the outskirts of the town of Martakert, Russian peacekeepers are using modern robotic systems "Uran-6" and dog mine detection services that ensure the safety of military personnel while performing hazardous works and to maintain a high pace cleaning of terrain in all weather conditions, the ministry said in a statement on Monday.
Since November 23, 2020, during the operation, engineering units of the Russian peacekeeping forces have cleared about 551 hectares of territory, 205.3 km of roads, 783 houses, including 25 socially significant objects, and detected and neutralized more than 23.7 thousand explosive objects.
Discovered explosive objects and unexploded ammunition are removed and destroyed at a specially equipped landfill. Ammunition that cannot be evacuated is destroyed on the spot with all necessary safety measures provided during blasting operations.
With the assistance of Russian peacekeepers, the restoration of vital engineering communications continues in the areas affected by the war.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Indeed, Azerbaijan is detaining such persons for the very purpose of leverage to promote its position in the ongoing implementation of its strategic objectives against the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic...
- Nikol Pashinyan And Vladimir Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The Video Conference of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs In this context, Minister Aivazian reiterated the commitment of the Armenian side to continue the efforts for a peaceful settlement under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship, as the only...
- 106 Bodies Azerbaijan Handed over to Armenian Side Believed to be Buried and Exhumed Before Transfer The total number of bodies found in the course of search work and transferred by Azerbaijan was 1,485.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Hold Video-Conference with Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs The Co-Chairs engaged with each minister in a lengthy and substantive exchange of The Co-Chairs spoke separately by video conference with Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian and Azerbaijani Foreign...
Serzh Sargsyan Paid Tribute in Memory of Vazgen Sargsyan in Yerablur
The Vatican Emphasizes Russia’s Role in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process
Iran’s IRGC Foils Hijack Attempt on Ahvaz-Mashhad Flight
On Behalf of the President of the Republic, Flowers were Laid on Vazgen Sargsyan's Grave and at the Monument Perpetuating His Memory
Armenia’s Ombudsman Voices Need of Creating Demilitarized Security Zone in Syunik
Pope Francis Begins His Historic Visit to Iraq
Israel will Defend Itself if world Fails to Stall Iran’s Nuclear Plans: Benny Gantz
Economic Freedom in Armenia Has Hovered Between Moderately Free and Mostly Free for Many Years- Heritage
Ara Saghatelyan Released from Custody
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Excluded from EAEU Tariff Preferences System
Azerbaijan Distorts the Provisions of the UN Security Council Resolutions- Armenian MFA
Four New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Artsakh
Bodies of Two Killed Armenian Servicemen Handed over from Martakert Assembly Point
Armenia Opposition Movement to Hold Rally on Saturday
Armenia Records 173749 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Ex-Defense Minister: Today We Face Different Reality
Republic of Armenia Ombudsman Raises Issue of Immediate Return of Prisoners Held in Azerbaijan for Special Discussion in German Bundestag
About 25 Aftershocks Recorded after Powerful Earthquake in Pacific Ocean
Zakharova Reiterates ''All for All'' Principle as Optimal Solution for POWs Issue
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
Wind: 7 km/h