Russia’s FM Says Now not the Best Time to Discuss Nagorno Karabakh Status
The discussion of the status of Nagorno Karabakh will become possible in future, Russia’s foreign minister Sergey Lavrov said at a news conference today, according to TASS news agency.
“I am hopeful that the emotions will now be pushed back. By the way this is the reason why now is not the best time to push the subject of Nagorno Karabakh status as a priority, it remains for future,” he said.
He noted that the Russian peacekeepers will ensure the interests of both Azerbaijani and Armenian sides. “And we must return to the status. The main thing is that from the point of view of the status in future concrete and calm legal discussions will take place between Armenia and Azerbaijan based on good-neighborly relations which we all must restore in the region,” Lavrov said, Panorama.am reports.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Indeed, Azerbaijan is detaining such persons for the very purpose of leverage to promote its position in the ongoing implementation of its strategic objectives against the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic...
- Nikol Pashinyan And Vladimir Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The Video Conference of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs In this context, Minister Aivazian reiterated the commitment of the Armenian side to continue the efforts for a peaceful settlement under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship, as the only...
- 106 Bodies Azerbaijan Handed over to Armenian Side Believed to be Buried and Exhumed Before Transfer The total number of bodies found in the course of search work and transferred by Azerbaijan was 1,485.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Hold Video-Conference with Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs The Co-Chairs engaged with each minister in a lengthy and substantive exchange of The Co-Chairs spoke separately by video conference with Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian and Azerbaijani Foreign...
Negotiations Underway to Return Boeing to Yerevan today – Vice PM
Serzh Sargsyan: Levon Aronian Said he Would Return to Armenia when He is Treated Differently
Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian Had A Phone Conversation With Foreign Minister Of Sri Lanka
Serzh Sargsyan Responds to Allegations About him Being Behind the Statement of the General Staff
Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to Mikhail Mishustin on His Birthday
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Considers Purchasing 2nd Regiment of Russian-Made S-400 Air Defense Systems
Armenia’s President Meets Chief of General Staff of Armed Forces
No Criminal Case Filed against Onik Gasparyan: Prosecutor General’s Office
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Congratulations to Bulgarian Prime Minister
Rockets Hit Iraq's Ain al-Asad Air Base Hosting US Troops
Armenia Records 172816 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Myanmar's Ousted President Faces Two New Charges: Lawyer
Artsakh Emergency Service: Search for Missing Soldiers Continue
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Pope Francis Warns Mankind Will Face a Second Great Flood
Serzh Sargsyan Will Soon Touch Upon Issues of Public Interest
Some Roads Are Closed In Armenia
Members of Homeland Salvation Movement Demand Urgent Meeting with President
Armenia President Decides to Not Sign Draft Decree on Dismissing Army's General Staff Chief
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Wind: 6 km/h