Bodies of 30 Armenian Servicemen Returned by Azerbaijani Side Unrecognizable
Yesterday rescue squads of the State Service for Emergency Situations of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) conducted a search in Varanda (Fizuli), the southern part of Kashatagh and Mataghis, as reported the State Service for Emergency Situations, News.am reports.
As a result, the squads returned the bodies of another 30 servicemen which the Azerbaijani side had transferred to the Armenian side, without indicating the location of their bodies. The bodies are unrecognizable. Forensic medicine expert examination has been designated to identify them.
Compared to the previous days of the year 2021, the most bodies were found yesterday.
The relatives of deceased or missing servicemen, as well as the escorting volunteers having participated in the hostilities or familiar with the territories are also participating in the search efforts.
Between November 13, 2020 and January 23, 2021, 1,281 bodies have been found.
The search and rescue efforts continue in the Jrakan (Jabrayil) and Varanda (Fizuli) regions today.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Indeed, Azerbaijan is detaining such persons for the very purpose of leverage to promote its position in the ongoing implementation of its strategic objectives against the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic...
- Nikol Pashinyan And Vladimir Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The Video Conference of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs In this context, Minister Aivazian reiterated the commitment of the Armenian side to continue the efforts for a peaceful settlement under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship, as the only...
- 106 Bodies Azerbaijan Handed over to Armenian Side Believed to be Buried and Exhumed Before Transfer The total number of bodies found in the course of search work and transferred by Azerbaijan was 1,485.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Hold Video-Conference with Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs The Co-Chairs engaged with each minister in a lengthy and substantive exchange of The Co-Chairs spoke separately by video conference with Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian and Azerbaijani Foreign...
Pope Francis Warns Mankind Will Face a Second Great Flood
Serzh Sargsyan Will Soon Touch Upon Issues of Public Interest
Some Roads Are Closed In Armenia
Members of Homeland Salvation Movement Demand Urgent Meeting with President
Armenia President Decides to Not Sign Draft Decree on Dismissing Army's General Staff Chief
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Search Works of Bodies of Killed Servicemen Resume
Russian Air Border to Stay Open for Armenia’s Citizens by April 1
Armenia Records 172456 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia Armed Forces' Leadership Issues Statement
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh
The Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Up By 6-8 Degrees
Ambassadors of 27 EU Nations Impose Anti-Russian Sanctions Over Situation Around Navalny
Opposition Rally Kicks Off Near Armenian Parliament (LIVE)
Armenia’s Spitak Mayor Expresses Support to Army
Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy Sentenced to Jail for Corruption
Deputy Governor of Gegharkunik Province Resigned
Armenia’s PM Visits President Sarkissian, Discusses Situation Created in the Country
The Security Council of Armenia Issued a Statement
EU-Armenia Agreement Today Fully Entered Into Force
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 4 km/h