No Incidents Has Been Maintained Along The Armenian-Azerbaijani Line Of Contact
A stable operational situation with no incidents has been maintained along the Armenian-Azerbaijani line of contact of the Armenian state border overnight January 24-25, the Defense Ministry of Armenia announced, Armenpress reports.
According to the information provided by the Armenian National Security Service, no border incidents were registered in Vorotan-Davit Bek section of the Goris-Kapan inter-state road which is under the responsibility of the NSS border troops.
The Armed Forces of Armenia and the NSS border troops confidently control the border situation along the entire length of the border zone and fulfill their tasks.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Indeed, Azerbaijan is detaining such persons for the very purpose of leverage to promote its position in the ongoing implementation of its strategic objectives against the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic...
- Nikol Pashinyan And Vladimir Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The Video Conference of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs In this context, Minister Aivazian reiterated the commitment of the Armenian side to continue the efforts for a peaceful settlement under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship, as the only...
- 106 Bodies Azerbaijan Handed over to Armenian Side Believed to be Buried and Exhumed Before Transfer The total number of bodies found in the course of search work and transferred by Azerbaijan was 1,485.
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs Hold Video-Conference with Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs The Co-Chairs engaged with each minister in a lengthy and substantive exchange of The Co-Chairs spoke separately by video conference with Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian and Azerbaijani Foreign...
In Armenia the Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Down
Armenian, Iranian FMs Discuss Issues of Regional Security and Stability
Demilitarized Buffer Zone Needs to Be Created in Syunik Province to Guarantee Residents' Rights: Armenia Ombudsman:
Joe Biden Extends Sanctions Against Iran for Another Year
Armenia Records 174257 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Marcos Pizzelli Appointed FFA ambassador in South America
Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with U.S. Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken
Serzh Sargsyan Paid Tribute in Memory of Vazgen Sargsyan in Yerablur
The Vatican Emphasizes Russia’s Role in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process
Iran’s IRGC Foils Hijack Attempt on Ahvaz-Mashhad Flight
On Behalf of the President of the Republic, Flowers were Laid on Vazgen Sargsyan's Grave and at the Monument Perpetuating His Memory
Armenia’s Ombudsman Voices Need of Creating Demilitarized Security Zone in Syunik
Pope Francis Begins His Historic Visit to Iraq
Israel will Defend Itself if world Fails to Stall Iran’s Nuclear Plans: Benny Gantz
Economic Freedom in Armenia Has Hovered Between Moderately Free and Mostly Free for Many Years- Heritage
Ara Saghatelyan Released from Custody
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Turkey Excluded from EAEU Tariff Preferences System
Azerbaijan Distorts the Provisions of the UN Security Council Resolutions- Armenian MFA
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 6 km/h