Police Arrested Nika Melia, Leader of Georgia's Saakashvili's Party
Georgian police stormed the party offices of opposition leader Nika Melia and detained him early on Tuesday, days after the prime minister resigned after a disagreement over whether to take the prominent politician into custody, Reuters reports.
Melia, chairman of the United National Movement (UNM) opposition party, had been accused of inciting violence at street protests in June 2019, a charge he has dismissed as politically motivated.
- Georgian Parliament Approves Resolution on EU, NATO Aspirations Executive Secretary and Political Council Member of the ruling party "Georgian Dream - Democratic Georgia" Irakli Kobakhidze said in October that the country would apply for full-fledged EU membership...
- Georgia to Send Decontamination Chambers to Armenia It comes after several Georgian citizens initiated a petition earlier this month, urging their government to send the necessary medical supplies to Armenia.
- Georgia Lifts Ban on Entry of Small Trucks from Armenia According to the agreement, light trucks can cross the border of Armenia and Georgia through the Bagratashen - Sadakhlo checkpoints.
- MFA: Embassy in Georgia Sends 4th Group of Armenia Citizens to Homeland To note, due to the introduction of a strict quarantine in the Marneuli and Bolnisi regions of Georgia as a result of the novel coronavirus, the movement of people is still prohibited toward the Sadakhlo...
- Armenian and Georgian Citizens Can Cross the Border with ID Cards: Nikol Pashinyan The visit was held at a very high level, I want to thank Giorgi Gakharia [Prime Minister of Georgia], all our Georgian partners for the productive and impressive visit.
Russia Peacekeepers in Artsakh Help Resume Operation of Lachin Hydroelectric Power Plant
Aliyev’s ‘Fake’ Totally Disclosed Now – Karen Bekaryan (Tert.am)
Aurora Prize Selection Committee Member Bernard Kouchner Visits Armenia and Artsakh
Armenia Records 171227 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed
Sarkissian Considered Tackling the Issues of Returning Armenian POWs at the Meeting with Rustam Muradov
Armenian President Receives EU Special Representative for South Caucasus
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
MPs Investigate Mutiny and AWOL at Armenian Military Base
Georgia Simplifies Entry for Armenia Citizens
2021 UEFA Women’s and Men’s Under-19 Championships Cancelled
Novel Coronavirus Strains Continue to Spread Worldwide, WHO Says
Iskander Handed over to Armenian Side on High Level, no Problems can be with It - Armenia's Ex-Minister
Artsakh Reports 1 New Case of COVID-19 in Past Day
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 170945 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
COVID-19 Lethality Worldwide Decreases by 20% in One Week
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ara Saghatelyan Bears the State Feeling Inside, for it One Should Have Relevant Upbringing, Skills, Experience, While Today We are Living Under the Rule of Ill-Mannered - Karen Bekaryan
We Try to Persuade Georgia to Join the "3 + 3" Platform: Cavusoglu
US Condemns Demolition of Armenian Church in Turkey
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Russia to Resume Air Service with Azerbaijan, Armenia Starting February 15
US Troop Withdrawal from Germany ‘Put on Freeze’
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Air Temperature to Rise in Armenia by 5-6 Degrees
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
No Bodies Found During Search Operations on Thursday, Artsakh Authorities Say
Wind: 4 km/h