Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili to Pay Official Visit to Armenia
Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili will pay an official visit to Armenia on May 12, 2021. The Georgian Premier is scheduled to hold private talks with Acting Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, followed by expanded-format negotiations.
The Prime Minister of Georgia will pay tribute to Armenian Genocide victims at the Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex.
Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will host an official dinner in honor of Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili.
- The RA Minister of Defence Meets with the Prime Minister of Georgia Suren Papikyan visited the Heroes Square in Tbilisi, laid flowers at the monument and paid tribute.
- Georgian Foreign Minister to Visit Armenia During the official visit meetings are also scheduled with Armenia’s President, Prime Minister and Speaker of Parliament", the statement says.
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia on the 107th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide The Republic of Armenia is resolutely fighting for the restoration of justice and the rights of the victims, having its significant contribution and leadership in the prevention of crimes against humanity.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Birthday Greetings to Irakli Garibashvili Our peoples are bound by deep-rooted affinities and a dialogue coming from the depths of centuries, which determines the vision of future cooperation between our two friendly nations.
- Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Georgian Premier Having expressed their unwavering will to have their own nationhood more than a century ago, today as well the friendly Georgian people consistently reaffirm that long-cherished aspiration by building...
Uzbekistan’s President Declares State of Emergency in Karakalpakstan on July 3 - Aug 2
Ukrainian Forces Targeted Belarusian Military Facilities: Lukashenko
Gazprom Delivering 42.15 Mln Cubic Meters of Gas to Europe through Ukraine via Sudzha
The Regular Sitting of the Consultative Assembly Held with the Participation of the Prime Minister and the Leaders of the Extra-Parliamentary Political Forces
Ukraine Facing Significant Losses on All Fronts: Russian Defense Ministry
Yerevan One of Most Preferred Destinations for Russian Tourists
Elon Musk Meets with Pope Francis
Stepantsminda-Lars Highway Open for All Types of Vehicles
50 Cent Posts Photo From Downtown Yerevan
5 Dead, 19 Injured After Two Quakes jolt Iran in One Day
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 3.6 km/h