Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili to Pay Official Visit to Armenia
Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili will pay an official visit to Armenia on May 12, 2021. The Georgian Premier is scheduled to hold private talks with Acting Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, followed by expanded-format negotiations.
The Prime Minister of Georgia will pay tribute to Armenian Genocide victims at the Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex.
Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will host an official dinner in honor of Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili.
- Nikol Pashinyan Offers Birthday Greetings to Irakli Garibashvili Our peoples are bound by deep-rooted affinities and a dialogue coming from the depths of centuries, which determines the vision of future cooperation between our two friendly nations.
- Nikol Pashinyan Extends Congratulations to Georgian Premier Having expressed their unwavering will to have their own nationhood more than a century ago, today as well the friendly Georgian people consistently reaffirm that long-cherished aspiration by building...
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Giorgi Gakharia The interlocutors discussed issues regarding the transit of Armenian goods through the territory of Georgia.
- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Georgia continues. The Premier was hosted by President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili in Tbilisi.
- Georgian Defense Minister Visited The Armenian Genocide Memorial A delegation, led by Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Garibashvili, today visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan to pay tribute to the sanctified martyrs of this tragedy
Hakob Arshakyan Elected RA NA Vice President
Martakert Will Have at Least 500 New Apartments in Near Future
Armenia Records 230993 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Situation Relatively Calm on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
The Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the Republic of Armenia Visited Gegharkunik Region
French President Expresses Support to Armenia, Sends 200,000 Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine
Azerbaijani Servicemen Stole 8 Cows and 1 Bull Belonging to 3 Families of Syunik Province's Villages
A Large HPP Will Be Built in Martakert Region
Tokyo 2020: Armenia’s Simon Martirosyan Wins Silver in Weightlifting
Zelensky Will Have to Answer for Crimes against Ukraine: Crimean Governor
Appeal of Armenian Refugees from Azerbaijan, Nagorno Karabakh to International Community and PACE
Crimea Will Never Become Part of Russia: Zelensky
Tokyo 2020: Wrestler Artur Aleksanyan Takes Silver
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Central Bank of Armenia Raised Refinancing Rate by 0.5 Percentage Point
Armenia Records 230713 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Vladimir Putin Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan on Being Appointed Prime Minister of Armenia
Armenian Gymnast Artur Davtyan Wins Bronze at Tokyo Olympics
Armenia's Ruling Civil Contract Faction Elects Alen Simonyan Parliamentary Speaker
The State is Starting a New Credit Policy: Arayik Harutyunyan Convened a Consultation
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
Comment of the Foreign Ministry on the Statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
European Parliament Rapporteurs Condemn Azerbaijan’s Provocative Actions
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
US Congresswoman Urges Azerbaijan to Immediately Withdraw from Armenian Territories and Stop Violence
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia