US Secretary of State, French FM Emphasize Need for Long-Term Political Settlement to Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
US Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken and French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian held a telephone conversation during which they also touched upon the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, armenpress reports.
In a statement Spokesperson of the State Department Ned Price said that Secretary Blinken and French FM Jean-Yves Le Drian discussed “their shared concern about ongoing violence in Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza and their engagement with partners in the region to bring about calm”.
“Secretary Blinken and Foreign Minister Le Drian also spoke about their cooperation as OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries and emphasized the need for a long-term political settlement to the Nagorno Karabakh conflict”, the statement says.
- Agreements on Nagorno-Karabakh Help Establish Stability, Russia's Lavrov Says The agreements ending military activities in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, which were reached by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan last year, helped establish stability in the conflict zone,...
- UN Secretary General Reiterates Full Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs He urges all concerned to focus their attention on advancing peace and cooperation at all levels for the benefit of the people in the region.
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions...
- Aliyev Administration Says "some debates" Ongoing Over Legal Mechanisms for Russian Peacekeepers in Karabakh “As far as the additional agreements and additional legal mechanisms regarding the peacekeepers’ mandate, the sides have had initial contacts over this issue and some debates are still ongoing,”...
President of the Artsakh Republic Convened An Enlarged Working Consultation Dedicated to the Organization of Preparations for the Winter Season
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting in Gegharkunik Border Section
Freedom House Calls on the Armenian Authorities to Immediately Cease Enforcement of the Unconstitutional Legislation Criminalizing Defamation
Iran Says Military Drill in Northwest a Sovereign Issue
Agreements on Nagorno-Karabakh Help Establish Stability, Russia's Lavrov Says
Georgian PM to Visit Azerbaijan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
38 Civilians were Killed in Captivity: Ombudsman of the Artsakh Republic
Ombudsman’s Proposal to Create Demilitarized Zone Around Armenia’s Borders Included in PACE Resolution
Armenia Records 259779 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
UN Secretary General Reiterates Full Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
PACE Adopts Report on Humanitarian Consequences of the Conflict Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary Hogan Discusses Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
President Harutyunyan Took Part in the Requiem Service for the Victims of the 44-day War
Foreign Troops Deployed in Poland on Belarusian Border: Lukashenko
PM Pashinyan Visits Soldier’s House Rehabilitation Center
Georgian Prime Minister Offers "Tbilisi platform" for Armenia-Azerbaijan Talks
France Will Spare no Effort to Contribute to Resumption of Dialogue within OSCE MG Co-Chairmanship
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the Foreign Minister of Armenia on the Occasion of the Anniversary of the Aggression Unleashed by Azerbaijan against Artsakh on September 27
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved