The EU Will Continue To Offer Assistance To Enhance Release Of Detainees: President of the European Council
Charles Michel, President of the European Council, expressed his support for the leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan in connection with the return of prisoners.
"I applaud Azerbaijan’s & Armenia’s parallel humanitarian gestures - releases of detainees and maps of mined areas
First step towards renewing confidence @presidentaz & @NikolPashinyan
The EU has supported this process and will continue to offer assistance to enhance progress," he tweeted.
- War is Impossible – Artsakh’s Foreign Minister He clarified that Azerbaijan’s acts are directed against both Russia and Armenians.
- Agreements on Nagorno-Karabakh Help Establish Stability, Russia's Lavrov Says The agreements ending military activities in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, which were reached by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan last year, helped establish stability in the conflict zone,...
- UN Secretary General Reiterates Full Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs He urges all concerned to focus their attention on advancing peace and cooperation at all levels for the benefit of the people in the region.
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions...
Facebook Changes Its Name to Meta in Major Rebrand
Trilateral Working Group Most Optimal Format for Unblocking Communications: Zakharova
PM Pashinyan receives Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces
Armenia MOD: 4 Soldiers Wounded
The Government Will Provide Another Financial Assistance of 13 Billion 575 Million AMD to the Republic of Artsakh
Ambassador on China Participation in Armenia’s North-South project: There are Issues that Will be Resolved
EU to Recognize Armenia’s COVID-19 Certificates
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia Discusses with Russia Possibilities of Normalizing Relations with Turkey
President Sarkissian Met with Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces
Armenia Records 302450 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Unblocking of Rail Communication on the Agenda, no Talk of Roads to Be Used: Armenian Deputy PM
Russia Is Probing into Reports Kiev Used Turkish Drone in Donbass: Lavrov
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh David Babayan Visited the AGBU Office
Pashinyan Highlights Russia's Involvement in Demarcation and Delimitation of Armenian- Azerbaijani Border
The opening ceremony of the Apostolic Nunciature of the Holy See in Armenia took place
President Armen Sarkissian has arrived in Abu Dhabi
Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting for November 9 Not Planned at This Moment: Armenia's FM
If Armenia "Solves Problems with Baku", There Will Be No Other Obstacle for Normalization of Relations: Erdogan
Substitute for General Affairs of Holy See’s Secretariat of State Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
BBC Music Magazine Explores Enduring Influence of Komitas
Singer Hayko Dies from Covid-19
No Meeting Between Armenian PM, Azerbaijani President Planned for Now – MFA Spokesperson
48 Armenian Settlements of Hadrut Region Ethnically ''Cleansed'' of Armenian Presence by Azerbaijanis: Artsakh Ombudsman
Armenia Ombudsman: During War Azerbaijanis Incurred in Border Area Near Tsav Village of Syunik Province
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in My Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Iran Army and IRGC Started to Stage a Joint Specialized Air Defense Exercise
Pashinyan Congratulates Spanish Counterpart on National Day
Arayik Harutyunyan Signed a Number of Laws
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia