Moscow Welcomes The Fact That The Azerbaijani Side Returned 15 Prisoners Of War To Yerevan In Exchange Of Mine Maps
Moscow welcomes the fact that the Azerbaijani side returned 15 prisoners of war to Yerevan in exchange of mine maps. This is what Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Maria Zakharova wrote on her Telegram channel on Saturday.
"This is long-anticipated and wonderful news. We welcome similar actions of the sides," she wrote.
- War is Impossible – Artsakh’s Foreign Minister He clarified that Azerbaijan’s acts are directed against both Russia and Armenians.
- Agreements on Nagorno-Karabakh Help Establish Stability, Russia's Lavrov Says The agreements ending military activities in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, which were reached by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan last year, helped establish stability in the conflict zone,...
- UN Secretary General Reiterates Full Support to the Efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs He urges all concerned to focus their attention on advancing peace and cooperation at all levels for the benefit of the people in the region.
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions...
German President Asks Merkel to Perform Chancellor's Duties until Cabinet Is Formed
Delegation Led by RA NA President Meets with the Presidential Commissioner of the Republic of Cyprus
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Substitute for General Affairs of the Secretariat of the Holy See to Visit Armenia
Aliyev and Erdogan Attend Opening Ceremony of the Airport in the Occupied Varanda of Artsakh
U.S., UK, Norway Condemn Sudan Military Coup
Erdogan Backs down on Threat to Expel Western Envoys
Armenia Records 298069 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Delegation Led by NA President Alen Simonyan Meets with Mayor of Nicosia
Roads are Mainly Open in the Republic of Armenia
Intent to Destroy: Armenian Genocide Documentary Wins Award at RUSDOCFILMFEST in New York
Artak Beglaryan Informs about Worsening Stuation over COVID-19 in Artsakh
Iran Warns Israeli Regime on Crushing Response
Another Quake Registered Near Bavra Village
RA NA President Meets with President of House of Representatives of Cyprus
Azerbaijan’s Levying of Tolls from Iranian Trucks is Against Trilateral Agreement, Says Iran Ambassador to Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Vacation in Schools Will Be Extended for a Week; Universities Are Offered to Transfer to Distance Education: Ministry of Health
International Conference of Armenian Monuments of Karabakh to Be Held in Stepanakert
Artsakh’s State Minister Discusses Cooperation Programs with Congressman David Valadao
BBC Music Magazine Explores Enduring Influence of Komitas
Singer Hayko Dies from Covid-19
48 Armenian Settlements of Hadrut Region Ethnically ''Cleansed'' of Armenian Presence by Azerbaijanis: Artsakh Ombudsman
Armenia Ombudsman: During War Azerbaijanis Incurred in Border Area Near Tsav Village of Syunik Province
"I'm Armenian, but I've Never Been in My Homeland'': Anna Der-Vartanian - First Female Master Chief Petty Officer in U.S. Navy
Iran Army and IRGC Started to Stage a Joint Specialized Air Defense Exercise
Pashinyan Congratulates Spanish Counterpart on National Day
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting in Gegharkunik Border Section
President of the Artsakh Republic Convened An Enlarged Working Consultation Dedicated to the Organization of Preparations for the Winter Season
Freedom House Calls on the Armenian Authorities to Immediately Cease Enforcement of the Unconstitutional Legislation Criminalizing Defamation