Biden Confirms He Won't Allow Iran to Receive Nuclear Weapons
The United States will prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, said American leader Joe Biden before talks with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the White House, TASS reprots.
Iran will never receive nuclear weapons under my presidency, he said noting that he would discuss the situation over Iran with Rivlin.
The president explained that he was guided by the second article of the American constitution, which allows the commander-in-chief to resort to military action in self-defense.
The American leader also noted that his commitments to Israel are unchanging and that he is unwaveringly committed to the self-defense of the Jewish state. The head of the White House expressed support for the normalization of Israel's relations with the countries of Africa and the Middle East. The United States and Israel intend to continue to work together to strengthen peace and stability in the region, the US President said.
He said that very soon he will receive the new Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett in Washington.
Rivlin noted that Israel has no better ally than the United States and that democratic values bind the two countries.
- Iran Slams UN for not Including Israel, S. Arabia in Child-Killing Blacklist Recruitment of child soldiers, attacks on schools and hospitals, killing and maiming, sexual assault and abduction of children could trigger inclusion in the annex, which could result in Security Council...
- Iran Congratulates Armenia on Successful Parliamentary Election He wished success for the elected lawmakers with regard to establishing internal stability and strengthening peace in the region, the source said. He emphasized the importance of neighboring states in...
- Rouhani Calls Tehran-Beijing Ties Durable, Strategic Rouhani said Iran has a long-term view toward strengthening cooperation with China as a world power and insisted on the need to implement the terms of the strategic partnership.
- Negotiations on Iran Nuclear Deal Taking Time But Constructive, Germany Says "The negotiations are tough and laborious but all participants are conducting the talks in a constructive atmosphere," Maas said on the margins of a meeting with his European Union counterparts in Brussels.
- Iran Confirms Talks With Saudi Arabia, Promises Best Efforts Ambassador Rayed Krimly, head of policy planning at Saudi Arabia's foreign ministry, last week told Reuters that talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran were aimed at reducing regional tensions. He said it...
PM Pashinyan Visits Soldier’s House Rehabilitation Center
Georgian Prime Minister Offers "Tbilisi platform" for Armenia-Azerbaijan Talks
France Will Spare no Effort to Contribute to Resumption of Dialogue within OSCE MG Co-Chairmanship
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the Foreign Minister of Armenia on the Occasion of the Anniversary of the Aggression Unleashed by Azerbaijan against Artsakh on September 27
Prime Minister Pashinyan Pays Tribute to the Memory of the Heroes Killed in the 44-day War
Pashinyan, President of the Republic of Artsakh Discuss the Process of Overcoming the Consequences of the War
Armenia Records 259007 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
231 Troops, 22 Civilians Missing – Armenia Investigative Committee on 2020 Nagorno Karabakh War
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the Anniversary of the War Unleashed on September 27, 2020 on Artsakh by Azerbaijan
Delegation to Armenia: EU Stands Ready to Facilitate Contacts
First President Ter-Petrosyan Discussed Humanitarian Issues in Artsakh with Artsakh Beglaryan
Meeting of Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan with Victoria Nuland, US Under Secretary for Political Affairs
Holy Etchmiadzin: Requiem Services To Be Held September 27 for Fallen Armenian Defenders
Arshak Karapetyan Received Lieutenant General Rustam Muradov
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Nationwide Moment of Silence To Be Observed September 27
Stepanakert Day is Celebrated Today
Armenia Records 257620 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Minsk Group Co-Chairs Meet Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved