Artsakh FM Meets Foreign Journalists, Representatives of Youth Organizations
On August 4, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh David Babayan met in Goris with a group of journalists and representatives of youth organizations from Armenia, the Diaspora, and foreign countries participating in the trainings initiated by the Armenian General Benevolent Union and the ‘Ronak Press’ organization.
Issues related to the settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabagh conflict, Artsakh’s foreign policy, regional trends, and intra-Armenian relations were touched upon during the meeting.
In a warm and friendly atmosphere, the Minister answered the questions of the participants, got acquainted with their views and opinions.
On the same day, the Foreign Minister met with the staff and students of the Goris State University to discuss issues related to foreign and domestic policy and the state-building process.
The sides noted the important role and significance of Artsakh and Syunik for the Armenian statehood and in regional geopolitical processes.
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions...
- Aliyev Administration Says "some debates" Ongoing Over Legal Mechanisms for Russian Peacekeepers in Karabakh “As far as the additional agreements and additional legal mechanisms regarding the peacekeepers’ mandate, the sides have had initial contacts over this issue and some debates are still ongoing,”...
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin An agreement was reached to continue further contacts at different levels.
- Conflict Hasn’t Been Resolved Because Status of Nagorno Karabakh Remains to be Decided – US Ambassador The US Ambassador noted that the solution of these issues is very important because civilians appear in the middle of the conflict and are being affected in terms of their safety and security in their...
First President Ter-Petrosyan Discussed Humanitarian Issues in Artsakh with Artsakh Beglaryan
Meeting of Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan with Victoria Nuland, US Under Secretary for Political Affairs
Holy Etchmiadzin: Requiem Services To Be Held September 27 for Fallen Armenian Defenders
Arshak Karapetyan Received Lieutenant General Rustam Muradov
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Nationwide Moment of Silence To Be Observed September 27
Stepanakert Day is Celebrated Today
Armenia Records 257620 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Minsk Group Co-Chairs Meet Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs
Azerbaijan Carries Out Systematic Fight Against Armenian Cultural Values in Artsakh. Human Rights Defender of Artsakh
The Right of the People of Artsakh to Self-Determination Cannot Be Suspended Through the Use of Force: Pashinyan
Parliament Adopted Legislation on Community Enlargement
Investment Program of Construction of Sisian-Kajaran Road Section of North-South Road Corridor To Be Launched
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh to Hold Moment of Silence on Sep 27 in Memory of 2020 War Victims
Armenia Security Council Chief: We Need to Normalize Relations with Turkey
Armenia Records 256554 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Russia, France Express Readiness to Continue Work Towards Stabilizing Nagorno Karabakh Situation
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved