Only Comprehensive Resolution Can Normalize Armenia-Azerbaijan Relations - US Embassy's Response to Baku
The United States – as an OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair – remains committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, and is certain that only a comprehensive resolution can normalize the relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan, the US Embassy in Armenia told ARMENPRESS when asked to comment the Azerbaijani foreign ministry’s latest statement.
“As a Minsk Group Co-Chair, we remain committed to engaging towards a lasting political settlement to the NK conflict and urge Armenia and Azerbaijan to return as soon as possible to substantive discussions under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs to achieve this goal. Only a comprehensive resolution that addresses all outstanding issues can normalize relations between the two countries and allow the people of the region to live together peacefully,” the US Embassy said.
- Ambassador: US Doesn't See Karabakh Status as having been Resolved Lynne Tracy underlined that the Karabakh status remains on the agenda of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Aliyev Administration Says "some debates" Ongoing Over Legal Mechanisms for Russian Peacekeepers in Karabakh “As far as the additional agreements and additional legal mechanisms regarding the peacekeepers’ mandate, the sides have had initial contacts over this issue and some debates are still ongoing,”...
- Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin An agreement was reached to continue further contacts at different levels.
- Conflict Hasn’t Been Resolved Because Status of Nagorno Karabakh Remains to be Decided – US Ambassador The US Ambassador noted that the solution of these issues is very important because civilians appear in the middle of the conflict and are being affected in terms of their safety and security in their...
- Washington Urges Return to OSCE MG Talks – State Dept. Response to ARMENPRESS The US State Department called on the two countries to “uphold their ceasefire commitments by taking immediate steps to de-escalate the situation.”
We're Receiving Positive Signals from Pashinyan, Erdogan Says
Pashinyan-Erdogan Meeting Is Not Planned: Armenia's Deputy Prime Minister
Armenia's Speaker of Parliament to Pay Official Visit to Russia
Irakli Garibashvili Sends Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan on Indpendence Day
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Aurora to Honor the Spirit of Humanity in Venice
Secretary General of La Francophonie Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Tehran To Host Iran-Azerbaijan-Turkey Foreign Ministerial Meeting
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Met with Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian
Armenia Records 255648 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US House Passes Amendment Demanding Immediate Release of Armenian POWs
Russia Considers Minsk Group an Important Tool for NK Conflict Settlement
President of Iran Sends Congratulatory Message to Prime Minister of Armenia on Independence Day
Kremlin Regrets Erdogan's Remarks on Crimea Amid Preparations for His Visit to Russia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Ukrainian Presidential Aide Survives Assassination Attempt
Secretary Blinken, Turkey’s Cavusoglu Discuss Nagorno Karabakh
Armenia Records 254709 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Putin Appoints Armenia's Mikayel Aghasandyan Russia's Permanent and Plenipotentiary Representative to CSTO
Russia Regrets Turkey’s Refusal to Recognize Duma Election Results in Crimea - Kremlin
Sir Khachik Paul Chater, Father of Hong Kong
Trump Says He’d Beat Biden in a Boxing Match
Lebanese-Armenian George Bojkian Appointed Minister in the New Lebanese Government
Arayik Harutyunyan Convened an Enlarged Working Consultation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Construction of Nord Stream 2 Completed: Gazprom
Zelensky's Speculations about Risk of Russia-Ukraine War Apocalyptic: Kremlin Spokesman
Commander of Artsakh Defense Army Mikayel Arzumanyan Relieved of Duties
Armenia Records 248397 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
US Envoy to Armenia Says they do not Consider Karabakh Conflict to be Resolved