Alen Simonyan Receives Delegation of Iranian Majlis
On December 20, the President of the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia Alen Simonyan received the delegation led by the Head of the Iran- Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group of the Majlis of the Islamic Republic of Iran Seyed Mahdi Farshadan.
Welcoming the guests, the RA NA President expressed conviction that the visit of the Friendship Group would be of practical significance for the Armenian-Iranian close relations for the benefit of the further strengthening of the inter-parliamentary cooperation.
The sides have recorded the political active dialogue between the two countries, which is a firm basis and guarantee for the development of the inter-state relations in numerous spheres. The development of the inter-parliamentary cooperation has been highlighted, observing it as a key platform of expansion for the framework of the friendly countries’ united viewpoints. In this context the effective activity of the Parliamentary Friendship Groups was underlined.
At the meeting a talk was held over the necessity of lasting peace and stability in the region. Alen Simonyan has touched upon the deconstructive behaviour of the Azerbaijani side, noting that it has a negative influence not only on Armenia, but also on other countries of the region.
At the end of the meeting the Head of the Iran- Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group Seyed Mahdi Farshadan conveyed to the RA NA President the invitation of the President of the Iranian Majlis Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf for the official visit to Iran.
- Iranian Ambassador to Armenia Visits Ararat Province Welcoming the Iranian Ambassador, the Governor of Ararat said that he attaches importance to the development and deepening of bilateral relations.
- Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon He said that one of the important topics discussed during the 17th Armenian-Iranian Inter-Governmental Session were the energy agreements, including gas swap.
- Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji Negotiations for gas swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia through Iran have started and soon due to high capacity of Iran’s gas distribution network will achieve good results in this regard
- Iran President Congratulates Armenia President-Elect In his congratulatory message on Wednesday, Raisi described historical and cultural ties as well as friendly relations between people of the two countries over the past three decades "as a strong and reliable...
- Iran’s Zarif to Meet with Armenia’s President, PM and FM during upcoming Yerevan Visit Foreign Minister of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet with Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian, caretaker Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and caretaker foreign minister Ara Aivazian during his upcoming...
Tehran-Baku Relations Have Potential For Development: Raisi
Erdoğan meets with President Michel of the European Council
Development Objectives Grant Agreement Signed Between the Republic of Armenia and the USA
Anna Vardapetyan Elected RA Prosecutor General
Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Armenian Missionary Association of Australia Krikor Youmshajekian
Germany Economy Minister To Arrive In Armenia
The Central Bank of Armenia and the Warsaw Stock Exchange Signed the Contract of the Sale of The Armenia Securities Exchange
Armenian Speaker of Parliament receives Ambassador of Israel
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Yerevan and Baku's Positions on Unblocking Transport Links Coming Closer, Deputy PM Says
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Open for All Types of Vehicles
Kherson Region Begins Preparations for Referendum on Accession to Russia
5 New Cases of High Treason Exposed in Karabakh
Arayik Harutyunyan Paid Tribute to the Memory of Perished Soldiers and Missing in Action
Armenia Denies Azerbaijani Reports of Shooting
Stepantsminda-Larsi Highway is Closed for All Types of Vehicles
Armenia and Canada FMs Discuss Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict
Finland, Sweden, Turkey Sign Joint Memorandum after Their Madrid Talks
Putin Signs Law on Parallel Import of Goods to Russia
Armenian Security Council Secretary and French Presidential Advisor Discuss Karabakh Conflict Settlement
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
The Statements of Azerbaijani Officials should be Warning Sign, We should Discuss This Issue in the CSTO. The Prime Minister to the CSTO Security Council Secretaries
Wind: 4.12 km/h