Armenian, Iranian ministers discuss construction of Kajaran tunnel
On the sidelines of the visit of the Armenian delegation led by Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to Iran, Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure Gnel Sanosyan met with Iran’s Minister of Roads and Urban Development Rostam Ghasemi, Armenpress reports.
''I particularly highlighted the participation of Iranian companies to the ongoing construction, tender processes in Armenia'', Gnel Sanosyan said in a statement on social media.
''We have discussed the issue of the construction of the Kajaran tunnel. I have also touched upon the ongoing large-scale road construction works in Armenia, which will soon allow to increase the volumes of cargo transportation coming from Iran. We have attached importance to the cooperation in the field and the activities aimed at strengthening the capacities'', he added.
- Zohouri: Armenia's security is Iran's security "I hope that this cooperation as two ancient and centuries-old countries will further develop. Work is being carried out in different directions, related to the road, economic cooperation, etc., which...
- Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran arrives in Armenia Armen Grigoryan welcomed his Iranian counterpart at Yerevan’s Zvartnots International Airport.
- Iranian Ambassador to Armenia Visits Ararat Province Welcoming the Iranian Ambassador, the Governor of Ararat said that he attaches importance to the development and deepening of bilateral relations.
- Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon He said that one of the important topics discussed during the 17th Armenian-Iranian Inter-Governmental Session were the energy agreements, including gas swap.
- Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji Negotiations for gas swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia through Iran have started and soon due to high capacity of Iran’s gas distribution network will achieve good results in this regard
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The situation around the Lachin Corridor is an obstacle to the advancement of the peace process between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Karen Donfried
U.S. NGOs and activists launch Save Karabakh Coalition
Robert Kocharyan: Nothing seems to be done for army to bounce back
On the occasion of Army Day, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan visited the "Yerablur" pantheon
Azerbaijan disseminating more fake documents on Stepanakert residents' evacuation
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan's congratulatory message on the occasion of the 31st anniversary of the formation of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia
The enemy saw the victorious spirit of the Armenian Army, saw and feared the unbelievable deeds of the Armenian soldiers: Serzh Sargsyan
Commemoration of St. Gregory the Theologian
Children separated from their families for 47 days welcomed in Stepanakert
President of Artsakh calls on compatriots for strong unity
Agreement on simplified crossing of Georgian-Armenian border enters into force
Armenia-Azerbaijan settlement should not become hostage to the competition between the EU and Russia: EU representative
Azerbaijan transferred to the Armenian side the body of the Armenian soldier
Russia calls for opening of Lachin corridor, says ready to host meeting between Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs
Zakharova on Azerbaijanis' anti-Russian vote at PACE: There is not enough strength to respond to every outburst
The phone conversation of Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan with Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iceland Þórdís Kolbrún Gylfadóttir
The confidence that together we can achieve a lot is getting stronger: Ruben Vardanyan had meetings in Martakert communities
What Good Is the UN if It Won't Defend Its Founding Principles? – former FM Mnatsakanyan’s article for Newsweek
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Merkel’s, Hollande’s remarks on Minsk Accords signify betrayal: Russian top senator
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
NATO Secretary General says West should prepare for protracted conflict in Ukraine
In the new year and coming years my only wish and counsel to our people is STRUGGLE: Serzh Sargsyan
Retired Pope Benedict XVI dies
Russian Foreign Ministry expresses concern over lack of progress in restoring Lachin corridor
People of Artsakh stand before the problem of realizing the right to life: Artsakh National Assembly President
Stranded citizens of Artsakh to spend New Year’s Eve honoring fallen troops at Yerablur cemetery in Yerevan
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Wind: 0.51 km/h