Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon
Iranian Ambassador to Armenia Abbas Badakhshan Zohouri says a new cooperation in gas swap is likely to start between Armenia and Iran soon, Armenpress reports.
He said that one of the important topics discussed during the 17th Armenian-Iranian Inter-Governmental Session were the energy agreements, including gas swap.
- Zohouri: Armenia's security is Iran's security "I hope that this cooperation as two ancient and centuries-old countries will further develop. Work is being carried out in different directions, related to the road, economic cooperation, etc., which...
- Armenian, Iranian ministers discuss construction of Kajaran tunnel I have also touched upon the ongoing large-scale road construction works in Armenia, which will soon allow to increase the volumes of cargo transportation coming from Iran.
- Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran arrives in Armenia Armen Grigoryan welcomed his Iranian counterpart at Yerevan’s Zvartnots International Airport.
- Iranian Ambassador to Armenia Visits Ararat Province Welcoming the Iranian Ambassador, the Governor of Ararat said that he attaches importance to the development and deepening of bilateral relations.
- Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji Negotiations for gas swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia through Iran have started and soon due to high capacity of Iran’s gas distribution network will achieve good results in this regard
US sanctions 22 individuals, companies for circumventing sanctions against Russia
Armen Ghevondyan appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Armenia to Kyrgyzstan
NATO’s entire military infrastructure, satellites working against Russia: Kremlin
Armenia picks Brunette for Eurovision 2023
Armenia against official relations between CSTO PA and PA of the Turkic states
Measures aimed at mitigating the economic and social consequences of the blockade will be implemented in Artsakh
Vardanyan gave an interview to the Mirror-Spectator
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory message to the Chairman of People's Council of Turkmenistan
UK Parliamentary Under Secretary of State meets Azerbaijani envoy, notes urgent need to reopen Lachin corridor
Minister of Defense to inspect military bases during unannounced visits
Iran stopped larger Azerbaijani attacks against Armenia, deputy FM tells Al-Monitor
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Council of Europe Resolution condemns Azerbaijan's continued destruction policy of Armenian cultural values in Nagorno-Karabakh
US says Russia is violating key nuclear arms control agreement
Azerbaijani MFA issues anti-Iranian statement
Defense Minister of Azerbaijan to visit Türkiye
Belgian lawmakers adopt resolution in parliamentary committee condemning Azerbaijani blockade of Artsakh
New US Sanctions Target Supply of Iranian Drones to Russia
Armenia does not place mines outside its sovereign territory – Armenia responds to Azerbaijan in Hague
The phone conversation of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Japan
"Michelangelo in the Ballet": Armenian Agrippina Vaganova, the Founder of the Theory of Russian Ballet
Europe faces unprecedented crisis due to Ukraine conflict, Macron says
The comment of the Press Secretary of the MFA of Armenia on the psychological terror and violation of rights of Armenian children by Azerbaijan
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Azeri 'eco-activists' couldn't reach Lachin corridor without authorities' permission: Tatoyan Foundation
Pentagon commits another $2.5 billion in aid to Ukraine
Ruben Vardanyan offers condolences to families of soldiers killed in barracks fire
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Los Angeles mayor and city council president address US president on Lachin corridor issue
We highly appreciate the appeal of the European Parliament to the international community: Artsakh Foreign Ministry
Wind: 0.51 km/h