Units of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces Again Resorted to Aggressive Actions: Artsakh Defense Army
On March 26, at around 11 AM, the units of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces again resorted to aggressive actions, through the use of firearms of various calibers trying to advance in the direction of the eastern borderline of the Artsakh Republic, in the area under the responsibility of the Russian peacekeeping troops, Artsakh’s Defense Ministry reports.
- Washington and Paris Stopped Contacts with Russian Co-Chair of OSCE Minsk Group – Zakharova She stated that Russia is interested in the normalization of the relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- The most important is not to betray the principles: Armenian President delivers remarks in Davos Till now Armenia is regularly facing crises, which it tries to overcome in a special way. We have closed border, and this greatly affects our life quality.
- Collective West Subordinates Human Rights to Geopolitical Interests: Artsakh Ombudsman My task is to make ordinary people in Europe, the US and Russia understand that it's impossible to protect the rights of Artsakh's residents under Azerbaijan's policy of Armenophobia.
- President of European Council Issues Statement After Hosting Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting The first joint meeting of the Border Commissions will take place on the inter-state border in the coming days. It will address all questions related to the delimitation of the border and how best to ensure...
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Massacre in Maragha Only a strong and prosperous Artsakh that develops its statehood, has a status of an international legal subject and unites all Armenians around itself, can become the best guarantee of non-repetition...
Civilian Car Damaged as Azerbaijani Forces Target Armenia’s Yelpin Village in Vayots Dzor
Pashinyan Receives the Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran
The Secretary of the Security Council Armen Grigoryan Met With Ali Shamkhani
Hakob Arshakyan Receives Head of Pan-Armenian Youth Football Association (PAYFA)
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Resigns
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Artur Ghazinyan
Meeting of Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan with Secretary-General of the UN World Tourism Organization Zurab Pololikashvili
The Government Plans to Establish the Possibility of Granting Deferment from Military Conscription for Students with Priority and Important Professions
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Futsal World Cup Main Round Draw is Known
Armenia PM instruction: Our Departments Need to Work in Coordination with Turkey Departments
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran arrives in Armenia
Lars Road Open For All Types of Vehicles
Presentation of the Book "The Artsakh Issue and the Foreign Policy of the Republic of Artsakh" by the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Took Place in Stepanakert
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin
Defense Minister: Structural Changes In Armenia Army Leadership Are Necessary
Armenia FM Holds Private Talk With Spain Counterpart
Explosion Occurred in a Bank in Ashtarak Town
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
The Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the Speaker of the National Assembly of Bulgaria
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Wind: 8.23 km/h