Since Yesterday, Peacekeepers Are Not Only in Parukh, but Also in Karaglukh: President of Artsakh
The right of the people of Artsakh to self-determination has been and will be the main guide of the country's foreign policy. The President of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) stated at the Government session, referring to the recent geopolitical developments and the situation around Artsakh, 1lurer.am reports.
Arayik Harutyunyan (President of Artsakh) - The international norm of self-determination of the people of Artsakh, the Artsakh Republic will be our main guide. We will not deviate from that, this is unequivocal.
In the area of responsibility of Russian peacekeepers in the Parukh and Karaglukh area, where Azerbaijani forces are now deployed, the defense army withdrew to ease tensions on the line of contact, Harutyunyan said.
Arayik Harutyunyan - We had such a precedent in Yeghtsahogh, in the Mataghis section, in the Taghavard section, in the areas of the tense line of contact, where we replaced our positions with peacekeeping forces, we had a certain stability, a calmer situation.
According to the trilateral statement of November 9, 2020, only peacekeepers should be on the line of contact between the Azerbaijani and Karabakh armed forces, the President of Artsakh stressed. He added that due to the continuous aggression of Azerbaijan, the Defense Army continues to be on combat duty, including at the highest point of Karaglukh.
Arayik Harutyunyan - Peacekeeping forces are deployed in Parukh, on several main heights of Karaglukh, the units of the Artsakh Defense Army are at the highest point, also volunteers and NSS units. There are Azerbaijani units on some heights of the mountain range, and Russian peacekeepers have been in the Karaglukh area since yesterday, not only in the Parukh area, but also in the Karaglukh area.
During a difficult geopolitical period, the Artsakh authorities are reviewing the working agenda. President Harutyunyan urged the members of the Government to be united so that the management system works operatively. Harutyunyan also expects unity in the political field. It is not about having a coalition, but having a common political agenda.
- Washington and Paris Stopped Contacts with Russian Co-Chair of OSCE Minsk Group – Zakharova She stated that Russia is interested in the normalization of the relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- The most important is not to betray the principles: Armenian President delivers remarks in Davos Till now Armenia is regularly facing crises, which it tries to overcome in a special way. We have closed border, and this greatly affects our life quality.
- Collective West Subordinates Human Rights to Geopolitical Interests: Artsakh Ombudsman My task is to make ordinary people in Europe, the US and Russia understand that it's impossible to protect the rights of Artsakh's residents under Azerbaijan's policy of Armenophobia.
- President of European Council Issues Statement After Hosting Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting The first joint meeting of the Border Commissions will take place on the inter-state border in the coming days. It will address all questions related to the delimitation of the border and how best to ensure...
- Statement of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Massacre in Maragha Only a strong and prosperous Artsakh that develops its statehood, has a status of an international legal subject and unites all Armenians around itself, can become the best guarantee of non-repetition...
Civilian Car Damaged as Azerbaijani Forces Target Armenia’s Yelpin Village in Vayots Dzor
Pashinyan Receives the Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran
The Secretary of the Security Council Armen Grigoryan Met With Ali Shamkhani
Hakob Arshakyan Receives Head of Pan-Armenian Youth Football Association (PAYFA)
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Resigns
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Artur Ghazinyan
Meeting of Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan with Secretary-General of the UN World Tourism Organization Zurab Pololikashvili
The Government Plans to Establish the Possibility of Granting Deferment from Military Conscription for Students with Priority and Important Professions
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Futsal World Cup Main Round Draw is Known
Armenia PM instruction: Our Departments Need to Work in Coordination with Turkey Departments
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran arrives in Armenia
Lars Road Open For All Types of Vehicles
Presentation of the Book "The Artsakh Issue and the Foreign Policy of the Republic of Artsakh" by the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Took Place in Stepanakert
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin
Defense Minister: Structural Changes In Armenia Army Leadership Are Necessary
Armenia FM Holds Private Talk With Spain Counterpart
Explosion Occurred in a Bank in Ashtarak Town
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
The Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the Speaker of the National Assembly of Bulgaria
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Wind: 6.17 km/h