I’m So Proud that America Recognizes the Armenian Genocide – Kim Kardashian
Reality TV star and entrepreneur Kim Kardashian issued a statement on the occasion of the 107th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
"Today is the 107th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. Let’s all stand together & remember the 1.5 million people who were massacred. I’m so proud that America recognizes the Armenian Genocide. Never Forget," Kardashian tweeted, sharing photos of the Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan, Armenpress reports.
- Liberal Party of Australia recognized Artsakh independence, Armenian Genocide- David Babayan Recently, the New South Wales Parliamentary Friends of Armenia has also issued a statement condemning the aggressive policy of Azerbaijan towards the Republic of Artsakh.
- The UN Should Not Be Complicit in Turkey's Rejection of History- Congressman 33 countries, including the United States, have formally recognized the Armenian genocide.
- Germany Delegation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan The members of the delegation laid a wreath and flowers at the Eternal Flame, and then they visited the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute.
- The Embassy on Dismantling of Armenian Genocide Memorial in Cologne
- Mississippi Becomes the 50th US State to Recognize the Armenian Genocide "Genocide has no place in society, and we must do everything we can to prevent it," the Governor said.
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia, the U.S. State Secretary and the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
Ukrainian President Zelensky invokes decree on impossibility of holding talks with Putin
I highly appreciate the efforts of the United States for assisting to return our 17 POW’s: Pashinyan
Azerbaijan returns 17 Armenian POWs to the Armenian side with the mediation of the USA
Azerbaijani special services spread false rumors: NSS of Artsakh
Azerbaijan seeks to have a corridor toward Nakhijevan out of Armenian’s control: Iranian official
Cyprus Strongly Condemns Executions of Armenian POWs by Azeri Troops
Ararat Mirzoyan Meet With the IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi
Greece Strongly Condemns Execution of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Forces
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Ensuring Armenia’s security is among Russia’s priorities, says Ambassador Kopyrkin
Armenian Prime Minister Receives IAEA Director General
UNCTAD Warns of Policy-Induced Global Recession
Parliament Majority Leader Calls on US Congressmen to Continue Pressuring Azerbaijan to Suppress Aggression
Artsakh President Offers Ruben Vardanyan to Become State Minister
Catholicos Garegin II to hold separate discussions with former presidents of Armenia and Artsakh
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Vahagn Hovakimyan
France Calls for Releasing all Armenian Prisoners Who are Still Detained
National Assembly Begins Work of Regular Sittings
"Perpetrators of Violence Must be Held to Account" – Canadian FM
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Wind: 1.54 km/h