Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Mikhail Mishustin On the Occasion Of the 77th Anniversary Of the Victory
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan sent congratulatory messages to the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin and the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Mikhail Mishustin on the occasion of the 77th anniversary of the Victory.
The congratulatory message to Mikhail Mishustin reads as follows,
''Dear Mikhail Vladimirovich,
I cordially congratulate you on the anniversary of the victory in the Great Patriotic War.
The immortal feat of our fathers and grandfathers, all those who fought heroically shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield, selflessly worked in the homefront will forever remain in our hearts.
The memory of the great victory obliges us to strengthen our inherited friendly ties, to comprehensively develop the Armenian-Russian relations for the benefit of our peoples.
Dear Mikhail Vladimir,
On this remarkable day, let me wish you good health, happiness, new success, and peace and prosperity to the Russian people''.
On the occasion of May 9, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia sent congratulatory messages to the leaders of the CIS member states - President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedow, President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, President of Kyrgyzstan Sadyr Japarov, President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon, President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, as well as the first President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of Russia Dmitry Medvedev.
- Admiral Isakov’s Personal Belongings Donated to Armenian Ministry of Defense by Russian Collector The ceremony was attended by representatives of the Armenian Ministry of Defense, the Russian Foreign Ministry, staffers of the Moscow Victory Museum, the Russian Central Military Museum, the K.E. Voroshilov...
- Hakob Arshakyan Discusses Issues on Armenian-Russian Allied Relations with Special Representative of RF President The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin accepted the invitation of the Prime Minister of Armenia to visit our country in the second half of this year.
- Russia Welcomes Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Lavrov This is an important additional channel for establishing a dialogue and developing multifaceted cooperation between the countries of the region and their neighbors.
- Lavrov invites Mirzoyan to visit Russia Lavrov invited Mirzoyan to visit Russia, stating that the Russian side will be glad to see the delegation led by the Armenian FM in any corner of Russia.
- Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to the President of the Russian Federation Today we remember with boundless gratitude all those who have made a decisive contribution to peace, we honor our dear veterans and the homefront workers.
Cyprus Strongly Condemns Executions of Armenian POWs by Azeri Troops
Ararat Mirzoyan Meet With the IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi
Greece Strongly Condemns Execution of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Forces
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Ensuring Armenia’s security is among Russia’s priorities, says Ambassador Kopyrkin
Armenian Prime Minister Receives IAEA Director General
UNCTAD Warns of Policy-Induced Global Recession
Parliament Majority Leader Calls on US Congressmen to Continue Pressuring Azerbaijan to Suppress Aggression
Artsakh President Offers Ruben Vardanyan to Become State Minister
Catholicos Garegin II to hold separate discussions with former presidents of Armenia and Artsakh
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Vahagn Hovakimyan
France Calls for Releasing all Armenian Prisoners Who are Still Detained
National Assembly Begins Work of Regular Sittings
"Perpetrators of Violence Must be Held to Account" – Canadian FM
IAEA Director General Rafael Grossi to Visit Armenia
At NATO headquarters, Secretary of Armenia’s Security Council talks about Azerbaijani war crimes
US State Department calls for an investigation into the execution of Armenian prisoners by Azerbaijani soldiers
The British Embassy in Armenia is Horrified by the Footage of the Killing of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Armed Forces
Ter-Petrosyan's Comparison of Zurich Protocols and Possible Armenian-Turkish Peace Treaty is Inappropriate
Azerbaijani army opened fire from mortars and large-caliber rifles in the direction of Armenian positions
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Wind: 1.03 km/h