Iranian Minister of Energy will arrive in Armenia
Iranian Minister of Energy Ali Akbar Mehrabian will arrive in Yerevan to take part in the sitting of the Armenian-Iranian Joint Commission on Economic Cooperation, which will take place on May 10-11, Armenpress reports, the Mehr News informs.
The Commission will discuss a number of topics, including trade and offsetting, investment, transit and transportation, electricity, oil and gas, banking and finance, standards, tourism, healthcare, and more.
Within the framework of the sitting of the Commission, a trade conference will be held with the participation of the representatives of the private sector of the two countries.
Mehrabian will also discuss with Armenian officials the developing relations between the two countries and the volume of mutual trade.
The Iranian Minister of Energy will arrive in Armenia with the Deputy Minister of Petroleum of Iran, the Director of the National Iranian Gas Company, the Deputy Minister of Roads and several other Iranian officials.
- Iranian Foreign Ministry Announces Visit by Russia's Lavrov "The Russian foreign minister will pay a visit to Iran," the Young Journalists Club quoted Saeed Khatibzadeh as saying. The date of Lavrov’s visit was not announced.
- Iran Removing 27 Cameras at its Nuclear facilities, IAEA Reports This, the IAEA chief said, posed "a serious challenge" to his agency’s ability to continue working in Iran and to confirm the correctness of Tehran’s declarations under the JCPOA. He added that some...
- Iranian General Threatens To ‘Raze To The Ground’ Tel Aviv, Haifa The general noted that the operating range of Iran’s unmanned aviation as well as of the missile armaments of the ground forces has increased.
- Tehran, Oslo Sign MoU on Political Consultations During the meeting, the Iranian and Norwegian officials exchanged views on a variety of bilateral, regional and international issues.
- Lavrov and Iranian FM discuss prospects for resumption of nuclear deal The ministry added that the ministers exchanged views on a number of topical regional and international issues, including the situation in Ukraine.
- Armenian PM Sends Condolence Letter to Iranian President I learnt with pain about the crash of the passenger train near the city of Tabas in the South Khorasan province of Iran.
- Armenian PM’s Advisor Discusses Deepening of Economic Cooperation with Iranian Officials During the meetings the officials discussed issues related to the development and deepening of bilateral and multilateral economic cooperation․
- Iran President Congratulates Armenia President-Elect In his congratulatory message on Wednesday, Raisi described historical and cultural ties as well as friendly relations between people of the two countries over the past three decades "as a strong and reliable...
- Iran to Open Consulate-General in Armenia’s Kapan The Iranian presidency reported
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Had a Phone Conversation with Mohammad Javad Zarif, the Foreign Minister of Iran During the phone conversation, a wide range of issues on bilateral cooperation was discussed.
Prime Minister Pashinyan Discussed with Samvel Karapetyan the Course of Investment Projects of "Tashir" Group of Companies
Fourth Meeting of the Special Representatives of Armenia and Turkey
The Prime Minister Received the Federal Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
PM Pashinyan Chairs Security Coucil Meeting
Calling NATO Exclusively Defensive Alliance is Ridiculous, Disgraceful: Lavrov
Finnish FM Speaks On Timing of Country's Entry Into NATO
Gagik Jhangiryan Resigns as Member of Supreme Judicial Council
The Prime Minister Congratulated the Employees of the Prosecutor’s Office
Poland completes Belarus border wall to keep migrants out
Erdogan Allows Sudden Start Of Military Operations In Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU Toivo Klaar Welcomes Armenian and Azerbaijani Efforts Towards 'Peaceful Future'
German Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
2 Armenia Opposition MPs are Recalled from their National Assembly Leadership Positions
President Khachaturyan Nominates Hovakim Hovakimyan for Judge of Constitutional Court
The Residents of Aghavno will be Displaced to Hin Shen and Mets Shen: Artsakh Ombudsman
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Armenia and Serbia hold political consultations
Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message To The Prime Minister of Canada
On July 1 at 11:00, by NA President’s Decision Extraordinary Session of National Assembly to Be Convened
Russia Ready to Meet Fertilizer Demand of Friendly States: Putin
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 5.14 km/h