U.S. Air Force Says It Conducted Successful Hypersonic Weapon Test
The US Air Force revealed on Monday that a hypersonic weapon was successfully tested over the weekend.The Air Force said a B-52H Stratofortress bomber launched an AGM-183A Air-launched Rapid Response Weapon (ARRW) off the coast of Southern California on Saturday, according to the Air Force, WION reports.
According to the statement, the weapon's booster ignited and burned for a long time after it separated from the aircraft. The weapon was able to travel at five times the speed of sound.
The test comes as the United States seeks to build hypersonic weapons that can travel faster than the speed of sound in order to challenge enemies such as Russia and China.
According to the Air Force, the ARRW was developed by Lockheed Martin to destroy flexible, time-sensitive targets in combat situations. The weapon will "increase precision-strike capabilities by enabling fast response strikes against heavily defended ground targets," according to the report.
- US Committed to Helping Armenia and Azerbaijan Resolve Issues Peacefully: Blinken Spoke With Pashinyan The Secretary reiterated our commitment to helping Armenia and Azerbaijan resolve issues peacefully.
- Iran to Submit Final Conclusion Over Nuclear Deal Revival by Midnight In comments on Monday, Amirabdollahian said Iran is going to send its final conclusion about the JCPOA talks to the European coordinator in written form at midnight.
- Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to...
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
France Calls for Releasing all Armenian Prisoners Who are Still Detained
National Assembly Begins Work of Regular Sittings
"Perpetrators of Violence Must be Held to Account" – Canadian FM
IAEA Director General Rafael Grossi to Visit Armenia
At NATO headquarters, Secretary of Armenia’s Security Council talks about Azerbaijani war crimes
US State Department calls for an investigation into the execution of Armenian prisoners by Azerbaijani soldiers
The British Embassy in Armenia is Horrified by the Footage of the Killing of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Armed Forces
Ter-Petrosyan's Comparison of Zurich Protocols and Possible Armenian-Turkish Peace Treaty is Inappropriate
Azerbaijani army opened fire from mortars and large-caliber rifles in the direction of Armenian positions
The President of the Artsakh Republic convened an extended sitting of the Security Council
EU calls on Azerbaijan to immediately investigate the footage of the shooting of Armenian prisoners of war
Pashinyan receives the delegation led by the First President of the Italian Supreme Court of Cassation
Armenia MOD Delegation Visits Several US Military Training Institutions
Emotions must not prevail, says Kremlin after Kadyrov’s remark about nuclear weapons
Azerbaijan aims for larger occupied territories in Armenia, Security Council Secretary tells Fox News
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Pashinyan sends congratulatory message to the Prime Minister of Iraq
Azerbaijan confirmed holding 17 Armenian POWs after latest aggression: ECHR
Armenian Defense Ministry’s Top Officials Visit Several Educational Institutions In U.S.
FM Ararat Mirzoyan met with State Secretary of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland Livia Leu
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Wind: 2.06 km/h