Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media
Negotiations on the purchase of F-16s from the US for Turkey have been going on for a long time, according to NEWS.am Daily Sabah writes, citing its sources.
"The matter will be put on the table during a possible meeting between Turkish President Recep Erdogan and US President Joe Biden at the UN summit in New York next month.
Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to Turkey," the aforementioned sources added.
- EU Urges Turkey to Stop Offering Russia Solutions to Circumvent Sanctions Speaking about the EU's engagement with Turkey, an important neighbor, EU partner and candidate country for EU membership, we stress the importance of ensuring that Turkey's foreign policy is aligned with...
- Any Change of Internationally Recognized Borders in Region is Unacceptable – Iranian President to Erdogan "The basis of our policy in the region is that the fates of the countries must be determined by themselves and that their national sovereignty and territorial integrity must be respected" Raisi told Erdogan...
- Azerbaijan, Turkey FMs Discuss Regional Situation During the phone talk, the two FMs exchanged opinions on the current regional situation and the agenda of bilateral cooperation.
- Azerbaijani FM Informed Turkish FM About the Attack On the Azerbaijani Embassy In London During the telephone conversation, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkiye expressed concern about the attack of a gang of radical religious groups on the building of the Embassy of the Republic of...
- Turkey Not to Compromise on Issue of Sweden’s, Finland’s NATO Membership — Erdogan Until Sweden and Finland stop supporting terrorist organizations, they should not expect us to be positive about their membership in NATO.
- US Committed to Helping Armenia and Azerbaijan Resolve Issues Peacefully: Blinken Spoke With Pashinyan The Secretary reiterated our commitment to helping Armenia and Azerbaijan resolve issues peacefully.
- Iran to Submit Final Conclusion Over Nuclear Deal Revival by Midnight In comments on Monday, Amirabdollahian said Iran is going to send its final conclusion about the JCPOA talks to the European coordinator in written form at midnight.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
- US Congress Members Call for Preparing Report on Azerbaijan Actions in Karabakh in 2020 The Armenian Assembly strongly supports these timely amendments as well as the bipartisan letter opposing the potential sale of F-16s to Turkey," stated Congressional Relations Director Mariam Khaloyan.
A Cross Procession Held in Stepanakert
At Meeting with Armenian Ombudswoman, CoE Secretary General Highlights Necessity of Return of POWs
Artsakh FM hosted at National Prelacy of Western Diocese of North America of Great House of Cilicia
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
U.S. Urges Azerbaijan to Return Troops to their Initial Positions
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh David Babayan Met with the Los Angeles County Supervisors
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary presents consequences of Azerbaijani aggression at Meeting in Carnegie Foundation
David Babayan Met with Representatives of the U.S. Armenian Bar Association
Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Relatively Stable
Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Relatively Stable as of 10 pm
France Demands that the Azerbaijani Forces Return to their Initial Positions: Nikol Pashinyan and Emmanuel Macron Meet in Paris
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Condolence Message to Vladimir Putin
PM Pashinyan Congratulates the Jewish Community of Armenia on the Occasion of Rosh Hashanah
Armed Forces Should Be Withdrawn to the Positions They Held Prior to This Outbreak of Hostilities: UK’s Position on Azerbaijan's Aggression
No Decisions Made to Close Borders, Impose Martial Law in Regions: Peskov
Greek Foreign Minister to Visit Armenia
Russian State Duma Speaker Meets with Azerbaijani President in Baku
Looking Forward to Important Negotiations with President Macron: Pashinyan
Turkish Cabinet Meeting to Address Normalization Process with Armenia
Pashinyan Leaves for France on a Working Visit
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Kremlin Spokesman Says Rumors of Rush at Airports Are Exaggerated
Nikol Pashinyan, Antony Blinken Meet in New York
Ararat Mirzoyan Received the Delegation of the Deputies of the National Assembly of Artsakh
Show Me the Map You are Ready to Recognize: Pashinyan Addresses Aliyev in UN General Assembly Speech
Iran Won’t Tolerate any Border Change in Region – Chief of General Staff
Wind: 0 km/h