Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji
In a meeting with the Armenian Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures, the Minister of Petroleum stressed readiness of the Iranian gas network to start a gas swap from Turkmenistan and to increase gas exports to this country, SHANA reports.
Javad Owji, after meeting with Gnel Sanosyan on Monday afternoon (May 16th), while emphasizing the positive and constructive talks between the two sides, told Shana: "Negotiations for gas swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia through Iran have started and soon due to high capacity of Iran’s gas distribution network will achieve good results in this regard''.
He said that in his talks with the Armenian side, he had emphasized Iran's readiness to swap gas from Turkmenistan to this country, adding that good agreements were reached in the negotiations on increasing gas exports, petrochemical products and comprehensive development.
- Zohouri: Armenia's security is Iran's security "I hope that this cooperation as two ancient and centuries-old countries will further develop. Work is being carried out in different directions, related to the road, economic cooperation, etc., which...
- Armenian, Iranian ministers discuss construction of Kajaran tunnel I have also touched upon the ongoing large-scale road construction works in Armenia, which will soon allow to increase the volumes of cargo transportation coming from Iran.
- Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran arrives in Armenia Armen Grigoryan welcomed his Iranian counterpart at Yerevan’s Zvartnots International Airport.
- Iranian Ambassador to Armenia Visits Ararat Province Welcoming the Iranian Ambassador, the Governor of Ararat said that he attaches importance to the development and deepening of bilateral relations.
- Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon He said that one of the important topics discussed during the 17th Armenian-Iranian Inter-Governmental Session were the energy agreements, including gas swap.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 0 km/h