Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji
In a meeting with the Armenian Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures, the Minister of Petroleum stressed readiness of the Iranian gas network to start a gas swap from Turkmenistan and to increase gas exports to this country, SHANA reports.
Javad Owji, after meeting with Gnel Sanosyan on Monday afternoon (May 16th), while emphasizing the positive and constructive talks between the two sides, told Shana: "Negotiations for gas swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia through Iran have started and soon due to high capacity of Iran’s gas distribution network will achieve good results in this regard''.
He said that in his talks with the Armenian side, he had emphasized Iran's readiness to swap gas from Turkmenistan to this country, adding that good agreements were reached in the negotiations on increasing gas exports, petrochemical products and comprehensive development.
- Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran arrives in Armenia Armen Grigoryan welcomed his Iranian counterpart at Yerevan’s Zvartnots International Airport.
- Iranian Ambassador to Armenia Visits Ararat Province Welcoming the Iranian Ambassador, the Governor of Ararat said that he attaches importance to the development and deepening of bilateral relations.
- Iranian Envoy Says New Gas Swap Agreement Likely with Armenia Soon He said that one of the important topics discussed during the 17th Armenian-Iranian Inter-Governmental Session were the energy agreements, including gas swap.
- Iran President Congratulates Armenia President-Elect In his congratulatory message on Wednesday, Raisi described historical and cultural ties as well as friendly relations between people of the two countries over the past three decades "as a strong and reliable...
- Alen Simonyan Receives Delegation of Iranian Majlis Welcoming the guests, the RA NA President expressed conviction that the visit of the Friendship Group would be of practical significance for the Armenian-Iranian close relations for the benefit of the...
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia, the U.S. State Secretary and the Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan
Ukrainian President Zelensky invokes decree on impossibility of holding talks with Putin
I highly appreciate the efforts of the United States for assisting to return our 17 POW’s: Pashinyan
Azerbaijan returns 17 Armenian POWs to the Armenian side with the mediation of the USA
Azerbaijani special services spread false rumors: NSS of Artsakh
Azerbaijan seeks to have a corridor toward Nakhijevan out of Armenian’s control: Iranian official
Cyprus Strongly Condemns Executions of Armenian POWs by Azeri Troops
Ararat Mirzoyan Meet With the IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi
Greece Strongly Condemns Execution of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijani Forces
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Ensuring Armenia’s security is among Russia’s priorities, says Ambassador Kopyrkin
Armenian Prime Minister Receives IAEA Director General
UNCTAD Warns of Policy-Induced Global Recession
Parliament Majority Leader Calls on US Congressmen to Continue Pressuring Azerbaijan to Suppress Aggression
Artsakh President Offers Ruben Vardanyan to Become State Minister
Catholicos Garegin II to hold separate discussions with former presidents of Armenia and Artsakh
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Vahagn Hovakimyan
France Calls for Releasing all Armenian Prisoners Who are Still Detained
National Assembly Begins Work of Regular Sittings
"Perpetrators of Violence Must be Held to Account" – Canadian FM
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Mutual recognition of territorial integrity must be basis of peace treaty: Pashinyan
EU Condemns Russian Annexation, will Never Accept "Illegal" Referendums
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Erdogan and Pashinyan may meet soon: Rubinyan
Zelensky says ready for dialogue with Russia, but not with Putin
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary holds meetings at CIA headquarters
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Wind: 1.54 km/h