United States Gained Good Partner in Person of Armenian Government: Ambassador Tracy
The governments of Armenia and the United States are working in various areas that are aimed at promoting democracy, building democratic institutions, the fight against corruption and economic development, the United States Ambassador to Armenia Lynne Tracy said in remarks at the Armenian Forum for Democracy, Armenpress reports.
''The United States gained a good partner in person of the Armenian government. We are working in various areas that are aimed at promoting democracy, building democratic institutions, the fight against corruption, and economic development. And something which is the most important, I think is the investments in human capital. These are absolutely greatly needed. You can’t achieve success in other areas if you don’t make investments in human capital,'' the US Ambassador said.
Speaking on the Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s view that citizens must be prepared to be participants in democracy, the Ambassador said this is an important factor for democracy to develop.
- US Welcomes First Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani Border Commissions: Blinken The U.S. supports the EU-brokered conversations between Azerbaijan and Armenia and encourages continued positive momentum and bilateral dialogue
- Democracy is a Continuous Process to Ensure Accountability, to Protect Human Rights: Lynne Tracy She added that problems concerning police conduct occur in the United States as well.
- Peaceful Protests an Element of Open Political System: US Comments on Ongoing Rallies in Armenia “We had a Strategic Dialogue with the Armenians last week, it was in that forum that we reaffirmed our mutual commitment to Armenia’s democratic development and the United States support for lasting...
- FM Ararat Mirzoyan Meets With US Senate’s Republican Leader Mitch McConnell Ararat Mirzoyan presented to his interlocutor the situation in Nagorno-Karabakh. The importance of US mediation efforts for the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict as an OSCE Minsk Group...
- Armenian FM Meets with President of National Democratic Institute in Washington D.C. Ararat Mirzoyan highlighted the importance of reopening the office of the National Democratic Institute in Armenia after the 2018 Velvet Revolution.
Civilian Car Damaged as Azerbaijani Forces Target Armenia’s Yelpin Village in Vayots Dzor
Pashinyan Receives the Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran
The Secretary of the Security Council Armen Grigoryan Met With Ali Shamkhani
Hakob Arshakyan Receives Head of Pan-Armenian Youth Football Association (PAYFA)
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Resigns
NA President’s Statement on Resignation Letter of RA NA Deputy Artur Ghazinyan
Meeting of Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan with Secretary-General of the UN World Tourism Organization Zurab Pololikashvili
The Government Plans to Establish the Possibility of Granting Deferment from Military Conscription for Students with Priority and Important Professions
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Futsal World Cup Main Round Draw is Known
Armenia PM instruction: Our Departments Need to Work in Coordination with Turkey Departments
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Secretary of Supreme National Security Council of Iran arrives in Armenia
Lars Road Open For All Types of Vehicles
Presentation of the Book "The Artsakh Issue and the Foreign Policy of the Republic of Artsakh" by the Foreign Ministry of Artsakh Took Place in Stepanakert
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin
Defense Minister: Structural Changes In Armenia Army Leadership Are Necessary
Armenia FM Holds Private Talk With Spain Counterpart
Explosion Occurred in a Bank in Ashtarak Town
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
The Foreign Minister of Armenia Met with the Speaker of the National Assembly of Bulgaria
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
China Rejects Wuhan Lab Leak Theory, Calls for Investigating US Facilities
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Wind: 8.23 km/h