Trump Pays $110,000 for Failing to Comply With Subpoena in Civil Probe
Former U.S. President Donald Trump has paid a $110,000 fine for his failure to respond to a subpoena in a civil investigation into his business practices, a spokesperson for the New York attorney general said on Friday, U.S.News reported.
The payment of the fine was one of three steps Trump needed to take for a judge to lift a contempt of court order issued last month for his lack of cooperation with Letitia James' probe into whether the Trump Organization gave banks and tax authorities misleading financial information.
- Armenia Anti-Corruption Committee, US Federal Bureau of Investigation Sign Cooperation Memorandum Also during the visit, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between the Anti-Corruption Committee of Armenia and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- White House Confirms Biden's Intention to Run for A Second Term All I can say is that the president intends to do what the president plans to do.
- Joe Biden To Head To Hollywood For 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' The 54-year-old comedian also shared word on social media, tweeting that there was "no malarkey" about the upcoming appearance.
- Joe Biden Urges Congress to ‘Meet the Moment’ On Gun Control It’s about protecting children, protecting families, protecting whole communities, protecting our freedom to go to school, to a grocery store, to a church and not being shot and killed.
- Pelosi's Husband Charged with Driving Under the Influence Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested at 11:44 p.m. PT and charged with driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or higher, according to the Napa County Criminal Justice Network's...
Major Accident in Syunik: Serviceman Dies, Four People Hospitalized
Prosecutor Generals of Armenia, Russia, Azerbaijan Discuss Issues of Resolving Humanitarian- Legal Issues Caused by War
The Republic of Armenia Reaffirms its Readiness to Launch Consultations on a Peace Agreement at Once: Ararat Mirzoyan
Belarusian President Arrives in Russia’s St. Petersburg
I Have Received Confirmation From the Armenian Side That the Border Delimitation Process Is Very Important - Lavrov in Baku
Azerbaijan and Russia Sign Agreement on Security Cooperation
Luxembourg Is Among Those Countries Whose Parliaments Have Recognized the Armenian Genocide. FM of Armenia
Azeri Military Spreads Disinformation Falsely Accusing Armenia in Opening Fire at Border
UN Chief Opposes Russia's Exclusion from UN Ocean Conference: Agency
Armenian MP: Right of Self-Determination is Simply a Right to Live for Nagorno-Karabakh People
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
Armenian and Greek MPs Discuss Issues of Mutual Interests in Tsaghkadzor
Russia Full of Determination over Kaliningrad Situation: Kremlin Spokesman
Armen Grigoryan to visit France
Armenian State Revenue Committee Chair, South Korea’s Customs Service Commissioner discuss expansion of cooperation
Michel Matthew Ter-Pogossian, the ''Father'' of Positron Emission Tomography
Armenian Woman is Elected to France Parliament
Baghdad-Yerevan Flights Launched
You Can Observe Austria as a Reliable Partner: President of the Federal Council of Austria Said to Alen Simonyan
SADA Cup։ Winning Start of Armenian Team
May 28: the Day of Armenian First Republic
Alexander Leonovich Kemurdzhian, Designer of the First Planet Rover
Artsakh's NSS Urges Against Spread of Dubious News
The People of Artsakh Have the Same Rights as Everyone: Ararat Mirzoyan
Andranik Iosifyan from Artsakh: Father of Electromechanics, "Chief Electrician" of Missile Technology
Artsakh’s NSS Reveals Case of High Treason
Space Camp 2022 Registration Begins
It Is Necessary to Work Closely to Launch Crisis Prevention Mechanisms: Pashinyan to CSTO Foreign Ministers
Armenia is Not Only Russia’s Partner, it is a Strategic Ally, Putin Tells Khachaturyan
The Resident of Berdzor, Lost on the Azerbaijani Side, was Returned Through the Mediation of Peacekeepers
Wind: 3.6 km/h