There Will Be No Early Elections In Turkey: Erdogan
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan once again stated that there will be no early presidential and parliamentary elections in the country, they will be held on time, that is, in June 2023.
Earlier, Erdogan said that he will fight for the presidency of the country in the elections, which, according to him, will be held in mid-June next year.
''There are no elections in November, elections are in June next year,'' Erdogan said during a conversation with youth representatives in Van.
General elections in the country – both presidential and parliamentary – will be held in Turkey in June 2023.
- 2 dead, 2 injured after fire at lodging section of Armenian Catholic Church in Istanbul He said the firefighter-rescue team arrived immediately. Armenian Catholic Archeparch of Istanbul Archbishop Lévon Zékiyan was also on the scene.
- Turkey is sending Cold War-era cluster bombs to Ukraine – FP The weapons are designed to destroy tanks by bursting into smaller submunitions, which can linger on the battlefield for years if they do not immediately explode. Each round scatters about 88 bomblets.
- Fire erupts in Turkey’s Black Sea port of Samsun following explosion The causes for the explosion that led to a fire are currently being analyzed.
- EU Urges Turkey to Stop Offering Russia Solutions to Circumvent Sanctions Speaking about the EU's engagement with Turkey, an important neighbor, EU partner and candidate country for EU membership, we stress the importance of ensuring that Turkey's foreign policy is aligned with...
- Any Change of Internationally Recognized Borders in Region is Unacceptable – Iranian President to Erdogan "The basis of our policy in the region is that the fates of the countries must be determined by themselves and that their national sovereignty and territorial integrity must be respected" Raisi told Erdogan...
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Meeting of Ararat Mirzoyan and Enrique Mora
A consultation on tax potential assessment held at Government
Russian MFA responds to the decision of the EU to deploy a new observation mission in Armenia
Armenia’s citizens to visit United Arab Emirates without visa
Wizz Air to start operating flights on several new routes
Gas supply to be restored in Stepanakert, but cut in the regions
Kremlin rules out any talks between Zelensky, Putin
The Secretary of the Security Council Had a Telephone Conversation with Kestutis Budrys
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh believes that "international anti-terrorist cooperation" must be considered to save blockaded 120,000 population
We Should Break Up with This Chain of Unworthy Compromises and Double Standards: Armen Gevorgyan's speech at PACE
New U.S. Ambassador to Russia, Lynne Tracy, arrives in Moscow
Azerbaijan leader attempts to assure France envoy that there is no blockade of Karabakh
First ever high-level EU-Armenia Political and Security Dialogue is taking place in Yerevan
Involvement of US, collective West in conflict in Ukraine grows: Kremlin
Vahagn Khachaturyan sent a congratulatory message to the Governor-General of Australia David Hurley
Artsakh government officials brief Canadian parliamentary committee on Azeri blockade
Efforts to focus international attention on the encroachments on the rights and security of the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh should be continued: Pashinyan
Alen Simonyan Meets with President of Football Association of Qatar
Merkel’s, Hollande’s remarks on Minsk Accords signify betrayal: Russian top senator
NATO Secretary General says West should prepare for protracted conflict in Ukraine
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
In the new year and coming years my only wish and counsel to our people is STRUGGLE: Serzh Sargsyan
Retired Pope Benedict XVI dies
Russian Foreign Ministry expresses concern over lack of progress in restoring Lachin corridor
People of Artsakh stand before the problem of realizing the right to life: Artsakh National Assembly President
Stranded citizens of Artsakh to spend New Year’s Eve honoring fallen troops at Yerablur cemetery in Yerevan
Garo Paylan urges Erdogan to take responsibility for ending the blockade of Nagorno- Karabakh
Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan leaves for consultations at home
Wind: 0.51 km/h