Any Change of Internationally Recognized Borders in Region is Unacceptable – Iranian President to Erdogan
During a meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan the Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi said that any change of internationally recognized borders in the region is unacceptable, Mehr news agency reports.
"The basis of our policy in the region is that the fates of the countries must be determined by themselves and that their national sovereignty and territorial integrity must be respected" Raisi told Erdogan in Samarkand on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit, Armenpress reports.
- Fire erupts in Turkey’s Black Sea port of Samsun following explosion The causes for the explosion that led to a fire are currently being analyzed.
- EU Urges Turkey to Stop Offering Russia Solutions to Circumvent Sanctions Speaking about the EU's engagement with Turkey, an important neighbor, EU partner and candidate country for EU membership, we stress the importance of ensuring that Turkey's foreign policy is aligned with...
- Azerbaijan, Turkey FMs Discuss Regional Situation During the phone talk, the two FMs exchanged opinions on the current regional situation and the agenda of bilateral cooperation.
- Erdogan, Biden Might Meet in September- Media Turkey plans to buy 40 F-16 fighter jets from the US and upgrade another eighty. US President Joe Biden stated that he expects to receive the approval of the [US] Congress to sell F-16 fighter jets to...
- Azerbaijani FM Informed Turkish FM About the Attack On the Azerbaijani Embassy In London During the telephone conversation, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkiye expressed concern about the attack of a gang of radical religious groups on the building of the Embassy of the Republic of...
- Armenian PM, Iranian President hold talks in Tehran In Tehran, the Armenian prime minister is to hold talks with the Iranian president on regional and bilateral issues, attend a signing ceremony on bilateral cooperation and hold a joint press briefing.
- Germany restricts visas for Iranian passport holders Earlier the German Foreign Ministry warned citizens against traveling to Iran.
- Iran to hold large-scale military exercises near Azerbaijani border "In the coming days, the massive exercise dubbed "Eghtedar/Power" of the IRGC ground forces will be held at the northern borders of the country at the Aras region by the regional IRGC Ashura military base,"...
- Iran reiterates stance on inviolability of Armenian borders The Iranian Foreign Minister once again reiterated the position of our friendly state regarding the inviolability of Armenia’s borders. Numerous issues of the bilateral agenda were discussed
- Russia, Iran and China to conduct joint exercises in Indian Ocean The sides will soon hold joint naval exercises in the northern Indian Ocean with the participation of China, Russia and other countries in order to create stable security and increase combat readiness,...
Meeting of Ararat Mirzoyan with Philip Reeker
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The only road linking the Republic of Artsakh to Armenia now open for traffic
Azerbaijan's genocidal policy and actions are a serious challenge to the civilized world - statement of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
This is also a blow to the Russian peacekeepers: Davit Babayan about blockade of Stepanakert- Goris highway by Azerbaijan
Azerbaijanis in civilian clothes close Stepanakert-Goris highway
Ned Price: US has been very much engaged with Armenia, Azerbaijan
Ararat Mirzoyan had a meeting with Paul Richard Gallagher
Commemoration of the Apostles St. Thaddeus and St. Bartholomew, the First Preachers of Christianity in Armenia
Some roads are closed in Armenia
Erdogan, Assad may meet in Russia, says Kremlin
Lemkin Institute commends French National Assembly resolution demanding sanctions against Azerbaijan
West’s support encouraging Kiev to reject talks, Putin tells German chancellor
Activity report 2022 of the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure presented to the Prime Minister
The delegation led by Alen Simonyan to leave for Moscow
U.S. supports Armenian-Azerbaijani direct talks at highest level: Reeker
Two-day conference on strengthening ties between EEU and China launched in Armenia
Armenian FM briefs Canadian counterpart on latest developments around NK conflict
Artsakh will not be a part of Azerbaijan - statement of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Azerbaijan's warmongering statements and manifestations of the use of force and the threat of use of force are unacceptable: meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Romania
The Prime Minister leaves for Tunisia on a working visit
Azerbaijan's attempts to abolish the status of Artsakh as a party to the conflict is unacceptable: Artsakh MFA
Putin to attend CSTO summit in Armenia next week, Kremlin confirms
Igor Khovaev to visit Baku
Pashinyan: We don't want to provoke war between CSTO and Azerbaijan
Putin and Erdogan discuss details of creating a gas hub in Turkey: Kremlin
Azerbaijan’s defense ministry spreads another misinformation: MoD Armenia
Armenian Security Council Secretary and Indian PM's Advisor discuss security cooperation
Russia bars entry to 200 US citizens: Russian Foreign Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan and Charles Michel meet in Djerba
Wind: 0.51 km/h