Armenia Anti-Corruption Committee, US Federal Bureau of Investigation Sign Cooperation Memorandum
Acting Deputy Chairman of the Anti-Corruption Committee of Armenia, Mushegh Babayan, paid an official visit to the US capital Washington D.C., NEWS.am reports..
During the visit, meetings were held with representatives of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, the US Department of State Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, the International Anti-Corruption Coordination Centre, and several other agencies.
Corruption crimes were discussed during the meetings. Separately, the US colleagues stressed that they consider the establishment of the Anti-Corruption Committee of Armenia and cooperation with it within the framework of the Armenia-US strategic dialogue a successful example, and seek to expand the partnership with the Committee.
Also during the visit, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between the Anti-Corruption Committee of Armenia and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
In addition, an agreement reached with the US Federal Bureau of Investigation and the US Department of State Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs to conduct training courses and study visits.
- The United States Announced Its Readiness For a Dialogue With Russia on the Future of Arms Control We are ready to resume dialogue with Russia to shape the future of modern arms control if Russia is ready to act in good faith.
- Biden’s Nominee For U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Sent to Senate Kristina Kvien arrived at U.S. Embassy Kyiv in May 2019. From 2016 – April 2019, she served as Acting DCM/Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs at U.S. Embassy Paris.
- US Congress Members Call for Preparing Report on Azerbaijan Actions in Karabakh in 2020 The Armenian Assembly strongly supports these timely amendments as well as the bipartisan letter opposing the potential sale of F-16s to Turkey," stated Congressional Relations Director Mariam Khaloyan.
- Erdogan Says US Delays Deliveries of F-16 Fighter Jets To Turkish Air Force This issue is still on the table, Erdogan explained at a press conference before leaving for the NATO summit in Madrid.
- White House Confirms Biden's Intention to Run for A Second Term All I can say is that the president intends to do what the president plans to do.
The Two-Day Session of the Economic Policy Council Inspires Optimism that We are on the Right Track: PM Pashinyan
Armenian Soldier Wounded in Azerbaijani Shooting
Situation Relatively Stable: Artsakh MoD Reports Ceasefire Violation in Some Areas
The Work of the Session of the Economic Policy Council Under the Prime Minister has Started in Dilijan
5-Day Weather Forecast In Armenia
I Strongly Condemn Azerbaijan’s Use of Military Pressure Against Artsakh- Congressman Brenda Lawrence
It Is Necessary to Hold the Aliyev Regime Accountable For the Attacks on Artsakh- US Congressman
Azerbaijan Violated Ceasefire in Some Sections, Artsakh Says
The Armenian Side Conveyed Proposals Regarding the Activities of the Peacekeepers to the Russian Leadership in 2021: MFA
PM Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Messages to the President of Bolivia and the Prime Minister of Jamaica
Commemoration Day of 200 Pontiffs Participating in the Ecumenical Council of Ephesus
Adam Schiff Urges US State Department to Support Armenian Sovereignty and Artsakh's Territorial Integrity
Working Together to Ensure De-Escalation: Charles Michel Holds Phone Conversations with Aliyev and Pashinyan
At Least 49 Chinese Military Planes Entered Zone of Taiwan’s Air Defense Fri: Taipei
We Express Our Gratitude to All Supporters of Artsakh and, Consequently, of Justice: David Babayan
PM Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with US Secretary of State
EU Deeply Concerned by Recent Incidents: Josep Borrell Responds to MEPs Over Azeri Aggression in Nagorno Karabakh
Azerbaijani MP Admits Baku’s Official State Policy of Ethnic Cleansing Against Nagorno Karabakh Population - Human Rights Defender of Armenia
China Suspends Eight Cooperation Mechanisms with US Over Pelosi’s Visit to Taiwan
Azerbaijani FM Informed Turkish FM About the Attack On the Azerbaijani Embassy In London
Asatour Sarafian, the Inventor of Automatic Transmission For Automobiles
Russia Supports Normalization of Armenia-Turkey Relations: Zakharova
Azerbaijani Special Services Continue Hacking Armenian Accounts of Facebook – NSS Artsakh
Faith, Patriotism, Professionalism are Among Effective Mechanisms for Fighting Eternal Enemies: David Babayan
EU Will Not Recognise Passports Distributed By Russia To Ukrainians: Josep Borrell
Armenian Film Producer Armen Grigoryan Dies In Courtroom
Armenian FM: Azerbaijan May Be Tempted to Launch Large-Scale Provocation at Any Moment
Edvard Asryan Appointed Chef of Staff of Armenia’s Armed Forces
Armenian PM Receives Participants of 2022 Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet in Tbilisi
Wind: 1.54 km/h